Mastermind Kiibo x Female!Reader

;; the Makoto and Souda ones are different.
I am Y/N Enoshima, ultimate blacksmith. Removed that last name? That's right. I'm Junko Enoshimas little sister. The baddest they can get. I like the hard to get ones. Kiibo didn't want me. I wondered why.
"Enoshima, go away."
He was obviously bugged out by my constant poking the robot boy
"Noooo sweetie!" I said. His patience was wearing thin.
"Enoshima.."
"Fine fine." I said and sighed. I left. He knew he wanted me. The next day, I was wearing something skimpy. Just. For. Him. When I arrived at where the others were meeting he groaned
"Enoshima go change." He said
"Oh fineeeee. Anything for you." I changed into my normal creme top and black jeans. I was following and stalking him the whole entire day. Others stared at me while I almost walked into his room before he slammed the door shut. This broke my heart. I walked sadly to my room and shut my door, locking it. Nobody wanted me, not even my own parents. They hated me and my sister. I don't know why. I had her pink hair and blue eyes. Maybe I looked so much like her. I sat down and looked at the wall. I heard a knock on my door as I opened it. There kiibo was.
"What are you doing here.." I said. He sighed
"Your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor."
I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh at his red face. That joke I made three days ago to him. He was angry. I irrupted into laughter as I hit my head against his chest. It even came to a point where I almost passed out.
"Are you okay, enoshima."
"Perfect~"
It was my best night ever, more ways then one. We watched movies! And, other things of course. We got closer. The next day, we woke up on the floor and remembered the night. We laughed about it and when he left I got dressed. We went to have the meeting. When it was over we went and explored the school
"Hey Kiibo, maybe we could use magic and make you human."
"I actually like being a robot, thanks-"
"No, not to be offensive. But there's so many things that you can do. Kiss a girl without killing them, start a family, get a girl pregnant and most of all EAT!"
"That's all true but-"
"No buts. We're going to a witch when we're getting out to turn you human and that's final. Space or not." He blushed at that and nodded.
He wanted to go so much that he killed Ouma for it. I automatically knew it was him but I took the blame
"I..I killed Ouma. I WAS SICK OF HIS LYING, OKAY!" I bursted into tears and hugged Kiibo.What I was a good actress. They voted for me as it WAS Kiibo.
"You liar." Maki said
"Eh. This is also the girl who dressed like Iruma for him so.."
"Not only did I kill Kokoichi, I'm also the mastermind."
"B-but..you.." Saihara said
"You have a problem." I said, glaring at him. He gulped and shook his head.
"So I'm granting him one wish and a person to escape with!" Monokuma said
"My wish is..is to be human and I will take Enoshima here with me."
"Aw, why aren't you the sweetest." I smiled. He took my hand as the others were dragged away to be executed. Me and Kiibo then after escaped and he got turned human by Monokuma. We put the past behind and while Kiibo spread despair, I got pregnant. We were gonna get engaged on top of hopes peak and when we left blow up the place but before our wedding, the future foundation captured Kiibo and killed him. I was of course, depressed. But I carried on for the children, the twins. Rozu and Sora. I grew them up slowly I be hopeful children because I didn't want them to end up like Kiibo. They ended up joining the future foundation together as I got killed by old age.