Mastermind Ouma x Reader

Hello, I must introduce myself. I am Y/N Owari, little sibling of Akane Owari. I was put here as the ultimate/shsl record manager, as I managed hits like Ibuki Mioda and Sayaka Maizono before her death. It was weird. A lot weird being here. They all practically knew me as the person who big sister almost tried to suffocate everlasting despair on everyone. But then there was Ouma. Ouma was different. He liked the way that my big sister was oh so despair full, or was that a lie. It's hard to tell with him. I find myself intrigued with him, Ouma. He was..special. Something seemed, well, off with him. I'm sorry, I'm rambling now but.. really. I finally found out why a couple of years ago. That my best friend was the mastermind. Ouma Kokichi, the supreme leader, the mastermind.
It was on a Monday, I'm pretty sure. I was walking down the hall when my best friend came up
"Hey Y/N!" He said happily
"Hey Kokichi!" I jumped. He had startled me by tugging at my shirt.
"How are you todayyyy!" He said happily.
"Oh nothing. Worthless torment by that space freak."
May I mention space freak? That's Kaito Momota, my bully. A major jerk who only cares for the ultimate brat, Maki. ;; in don't know much about the games besides the fact that I think Kaito and Maki are a thing do I don't know Kaito at all please don't hate me I don't know the characters and had to get help from a friend to even write Ouma himself ;-; ;;
"Really? Oh.." he said, a little bit of a crazy look in his eyes. I thought nothing of it, he always has it. It wasn't until I found Kaito dead in my room when I figured it out: Ouma framed me of killing Kaito. At first it was a scream. Then I doubted that I had killed him. And then I remembered Ouma wearing dodge gloves clothes because he spilt some purple panta on his clothes, his excuse. But I wondered if it came in pink. But guess who got framed? Me
"HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM!" Maki screamed in terror.
"For the last time, I DIDNT KILL HIM! Do I need to SPELL IT OUT! I D I D N T K I L P H I M. Big flashing letters everyone!" I shouted.
"The shouting certainly isn't helping, Owari." Saihara said
"Shut up." I growled. Ouma just sat there watching, smiling.
"Ouma, you know I'd never kill anyone, right? Right?!"
"Of course I know that." He reassured. But, Monokuma had voting time. I got voted. But then the slot landed on Ouma
"Ouma?!" Maki said
"Yup! Hello." He smiled.
"Ouma you killed him?" I said desperately. He nodded slyly.
"In fact, Im not only a killer, but a mastermind! Upupupupu!"
I stared in disbelief
"And it was despair to see my beloved see that their so called friends vote for them. Perfect!"
"B-beloved?!"
"Yup! That's right! Y/N Owari is my beloved, my only!"
It all made sense. He was, a so called, yandere. For me. And we'll all die in the hands of the mastermind. I breathed heavily. I can't go out like this!
"Starting execution! Bye bye!"
We all stood on podiums, where we stood tall, arranged from least to greatest of Ouma liking us. A hammer would smash us, like a judge slamming his hammer on the podium. I was at the end, and on my left was Saihara. We watched Maki and many others get killed before Saihara got splattered. I waited for the hammer to come but ever so lasting death never came. Instead, i was knocked out and dragged away. Ouma had dragged me, strapped me down in front of a control box, and dressed me. When I awoke my clothes were changed for black, white, and red. A black tie with a red stop sign was at the bottom and I looked over at Ouma. His outfit was like the same but a crown on his head red stop signs on his buttons. This was my life now, killing others and controlling Monokuma until our death. It was the fifth time and we had adopted a daughter to help me we named Junko Kokichi and got married after. It was all going well until someone brought up how Ouma had a ring on his finger, new. It was the engagement ring, and he had no answer. They found him out. They found my beloved out. They found us out, Ouma, Junko and I. We got lined up, like our friends did last time, and all got smashed together. And they were let free. Let this be a lesson, kids. Don't follow the leader.

;; requested by: puffypuffy_otaku
Length: 806 words