Mastermind Souda x Female Reader

Souda P.O.V.
I spun in my chair, looking at my shrine for Miss Sonia.
"You will be mine, Miss Sonia."

Y/N P.O.V
I was in Sonia's cabin, painting her nails a dark red color
"This is the best sleepover Ibuki has ever had!" Ibuki exclaimed as Chiaki painted her nails a pale yellow.
Mikan was painting Pekos nails a bright pink and Mahiru was painting Hiyokos nails a dark purple.
"The most fun I've had here. Okay, so truth or dare is next." Chiaki giggled. After we had all painted our nails, we sat in a circle.
"Okay. Let's see.. who goes first?" Chiaki asked
"I will. Chiaki, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Who's your crush."
"Um..Hajime Hinata."
The 'oooooo's echoed throughout the room.
"We'll keep in mind of that for later!" Sonia exclaimed brightly.
"Okay! Fine. Y/N, truth or dare?
"Truth."
"Who's YOUR crush."
I looked at a Sonia and blushed madly.
"Um..Souda Kazuwichi and someone here.." I said.
"Aww! Your bi! Who's the lucky gal!" Mahiru gushed.
"I'd..rather not say." I said, paying with my thumbs. Sonia hugged Anne and I smiled.
Later on, we dared Chiaki to ask Hajime out, Sonia revealed to have a crush on me and a dare for us to go out on a date.
A date with her!
My princess!
Eek!
*later*
I got ready for the date. We were going to the beach. When we arrived, we had fun. We kissed at the end during the sunset and started to date.
It wasn't long that Sonia's body showed up dead
"S-s-s-SONIA!" I shrieked. She was in her room, died in her sleep as pink blood soaked the covers. A smile on her face. At the trial, Teruteru Gundham Tanaka killed her out of jealously. Souda went crazy.
I knocked on his door last night.
"What is it?"
"I know this is hard..it's hard on me too! But we'll get through this together. I promise." I smiled. He smiled back and I left. He had other plans.
You can just say he's well over Sonia. When we found out he was the mastermind, I was upset. After all we did, he executed our friends. He also revealed that it was the Neo World program. He got executed, being electrocuted while trying to fix a car. When we woke up, I was next to Souda. I had a baby bump and when I came out to see who was all there, I saw Aoi give a 1 year old to me.
I questioned what me and Souda did while we were despair.
But when he woke up, I told him about me being pregnant and is already having a pinkette daughter. He was shocked but in a few days we got married. Sonia then, married Ibuki.
Everything was alright.
Everything was okay