Part 8- A month later.

(Shelley POV)

---AUTHORS NOTE---

I'm publishing another one, because it's my best friends birthday. Happy birthday Tats! So ya'll gotta thank her for this hahaha. 😈 

A month later different things happened. Rico and his mother Gina came by the office unexpected. Skylar and I finished the dance choreography. We also danced in Demi's music video for Sorry not sorry. She had a house party and Paris Hilton, Jamie Foxx and Wiz Khalifa were there also. It was awesome.

The media also catched Demi and me being quite cozy at some events. A festival and some award shows. At two out of the three award shows we were placed next to each other. There was just a lot of touching and whispering in each others ears. The funniest part of all of this that Demi was being extra cozy with me, because I think that she suspects me liking her friend Lauren. Which I don't, but I haven't told her directly. And she hasn't asked me.

This day was Evelyns birthday. A special day for the little girl herself and for us of course. She was already one step closer to being a legal adult. Skylar and I spent the whole morning preparing the day. We made her breakfast. And gave her, her presents. I gave her the Iphone we bought a month ago. You are going to ask yourself.

''Why do you buy the phone a month before her birthday?''

And I must tell you, that's a great question. The last time I bought her the iPad it was two days before her birthday. We all thought that was a good plan. Well it wasn't. Stores got closed due some weird ass and also very sudden events. So she then got her iPad like 2 weeks later. She at least got it.. And she didn't care anyway. Evelyn is a very grateful kid.

Evelyn was very happy with her new phone. She definitely showed us how grateful she was with that gift. We also bought her new clothes, she liked dresses and we bought her the ones that she wanted really bad.

After the morning together Skylar and I drove Evelyn to mom and Danté. Skylar and I started to get very suspicious of Danté. He was away from home a lot and it bothered us. He literally works for a phone company and you wouldn't think that he travels for his company. But suddenly he does. An aweful lot of times.

''I don't want to go to mom and dad..'' Evelyn sighed as she was finding out how the Iphone 7 was working.

''Why, baby?'' Skylar asked her and she sighed.

''They have been fighting a lot lately. Like a couple of months now.'' She said and I looked into the rear view mirror.

''Are they still nice to you?'' I asked her and she swallowed.

''Mom is all the time, but dad screams at me sometimes. It's not that bad though.'' She said and played with her phone. I looked at my right to see Skylar looking at me intensely.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didn't know what to say. I mean Evelyn knows when something is good wrong.

''You will tell us when something happens, right?'' Skylar asked her and she nodded immediately. A weight fell off my shoulders.

''Of course I would!'' She said and looked up. She meant it.

''Okay , good.'' I smiled and we continued our drive.

We brought her to moms house and left right after we dropped her off. Danté wasn't home by the way. We had a lot of things to do. It was now 3 o'clock and we still had to buy some decorations. We went to the supermarket to buy drinks and food. When we bought it all and when we were completely satisfied. We went straight to our house and began unpacking the car.