Part 6- The crying game.

(Shelley POV)

As soon as we came home I went to my bed and layed down. Skylar kept asking me if I was okay until I snapped completely. She knows it's about Demi. They didn't get a chance to talk to each other, because I told Skylar that if she wasn't going with me she could walk her way home.

''Why.'' Was the only word I mumbled before my phone started going off like crazy. Not caring who it was I turned off my phone and threw it across the room.

A couple hours later I woke up. Dry mouth and the tear stains on my face. I slowly sat up straight and started looking for my phone. When I remembered I threw it somewhere I sighed and moved my legs to the side of the bed.

''Fuck..'' I sighed as the whole Demi situation popped up in my head.

I turned all the lights on and started searching for my phone. I quickly found it when I saw it laying infront of my door. Walking up to my door I heard all kinds of voices arguing.

Turning on my phone I turned the lights off and sat against my door.

The minute I entered my password my notifications where like the 911 operating room. In every 5 seconds one or two messages or some missed calls.

''God damn.'' I whispered and rubbed my eyes for a second.

''She's asleep, we both know you can't wake her Skylar!'' A voice hissed from outside my bedroom door.

As I rolled my eyes I slowly stood up and stood by the door listening to this.

''Just let it be for now. Please?'' Evelyn begged.

''I don't care Eve, she overreacted.'' Skylar said in a much louder voice.

I swinged the door open, with a frown on my face and my eyes looking right into Skylars.

''Fuck!'' Skylar breathed in while her hand was on her chest.

''You scared me.'' She said and I shook my head.

''I overreacted, Skylar? Really?'' I asked her slowly walking up to her.

''You don't know shit, I swear to god.'' I laughed and then walked past them.

''Imagine how Demi must feel.'' Skylar had to balls to say. Which made me close my eyes for a second, because I do feel guilty about last night.

''She must feel fucked up, blah blah. You got anything useful to say to me?'' My attitude was on level 'destroy the bitch' and I honestly don't know why I was acting like this.

''Get your shit together. Seriously.'' Was all she said before I heard her footsteps on the wooden floor. Bedroom door closed and probably not to opened in hours from now.

''Oh wow, totally got my shit together now.'' I mocked her voice and made my way downstairs to grab something to drink.

The footsteps of my little sister followed me downstairs as I checked my phone on the way.

Deleted the missed phonecalls from mom. I got a a message from Felicia.. My best friend who recently moved to Canada and hadn't hit me up ever since she left.

''Shelley?'' A small voice spoke as I stood in the kitchen fully focused on my phone.

There she was standing in her cute pajamas looking like a little baby. All I did was look up and her lip started quivering.

''No, please don't. It's okay..'' I frowned as I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her fragile body.

We stood there for a little while as her tears dropped on my t-shirt.