"Such a good boy, baby, but we need to make sure the egg shells don't go in,  just the insides." explained Yoongi softly, pecking his boyfriend's plump lips. Jimin gasped.

"M-Minnie did b-bad?" his eyes teared up. He had definitely regressed even more. Yoongi was quick to reassure him, kissing away a tear that fell.

"No, no, baby boy. You did so good, it's Daddy's fault. He should have been more clear. It's all right, we have more eggs and I can wash the bowl, okay, little one?" Yoongi said, kissing away the pout.

Jimin giggled and nodded, worries forgotten as he got three more eggs.

***

The two managed to get all the ingredients for a cake in the mixing bowl (Yoongi did have to search the internet), and now all that needed to be done was mix it and pour it in the cake pan. Jimin was especially excited for the mixing, and to lick the bowl and spoon.

"Minnie, if you keep sticking your fingers in, we won't have any cake mixture left to make the actual cake," Yoongi reminded with a chuckle, just as a guilty looking Jimin began suckling on his index finger.

"Sorry, Daddy," he apologised cheekily and Yoongi resisted the urge to pinch the younger's cute chubby cheeks he adored so much.

"What colour food colouring do you want in it, bubs? We've got purple, brown, green and yellow."

"Mm, can we put all of them in?" asked the smaller male, still perched on the counter with sticky fingers and cake mixture around his lips.

Yoongi brought a thumb up and wiped it away, deciding not to tell him it would look very unappetizing.

"Only one, and we'll make more cakes another day and use the others, hm?" he said, adding on the suggestion after Jimin pouted, but he quickly grinned again, showing his pearly white teeth.

"Okay, Daddy! Can we put yellow in? Pwease?" the little's speech was turning baby-like and Yoongi smiled lovingly.

"Of course, darling," he replied, grabbing the yellow food colouring and putting in a few drops, knowing it was strong stuff. Jimin mixed it, until it was all yellow.

"Mm, Daddy, it looks like the sun!" he laughed happily, feet swaying.

"It does, baby," Yoongi said, heart swelling at the shining look on his boyfriend's face. He carefully placed the cake pan in the oven, setting the timer.

"Let's go pway!" Jimin jumped carefully from the counter and began rushing to the living room, only for Yoongi to wrap a gentle arm around his waist and halt his actions.

"We gotta clean you up first, silly. Don't want you getting your stuffies all sticky, do we?" and the furniture Yoongi added in his mind. Jimin pouted but listened, letting the elder wipe off the dried cake mix and saliva covered fingers.

"Don't you want to help Daddy clean up the kitchen?" he asked, eyeing the mess of flour and egg yolks. It looked very much like the day Jungkookie stayed over.

"Yes!" Jimin said excitedly, but he only ran for the mixing bowl, about to scoop up the left overs but a skinny hand reached out, taking his delicate wrist.

"Use your paci, baby. We don't want you getting sticky again," said Yoongi, although he hoped he would so they could have extra time in the bath later to play.

Jimin seemed to like the idea, immediately taking the paci from Yoongi with a quick 'thank you', before dipping the nipple in, getting a good amount of cake mix on.

Yoongi smiled adoringly and started on cleaning up the mess, occasionally looking over at Jimin, now sat on the floor in the criss-cross applesauce position (as Jimin calls it) suckling away happily on his paci, the bowl perfectly inbetween his legs.

Once the mess was clean and the mixing bowl was practically emptied of its contents, he popped it in the dishwasher for later, when the timer for the cake went off.

"It's done, Daddy! It done!" screeched Jimin excitedly, bouncing on the marble tiles.

"Shh, inside voices," he reminded softly and Jimin quietened down but couldn't help little delightful squeal escape when Yoongi took out the cake pan with pink oven mittens (courtesy of Seokjin).

"Smells so, so good, Daddy!" the younger drooled and Yoongi chuckled, carefully putting the cake onto a plate without breaking it. A mouth-watering smell was coming from it.

"Can we eat now?" asked Jimin, eyes reflecting hopefulness. Yoongi decided to tease him a little.

"Aren't you full from all of that cake mixture, baby boy?" he asked, earning a quick shake of a head, "I don't want you being sick. I think we'll give this to Seokjin-hyung instead, what do you think?"

Jimin's eyes widened comically, mouth agape.

"No, Daddy! Minnie won't be sick, Minnie promises. No cake for Uncle Jinnie, just Minnie and Daddy," the younger begged cutely and Yoongi chuckled.

"Of course, baby. Daddy was only teasing," he admitted, earning another pout from the little, but it soon vanished when Yoongi got the icing and sprinkles out from the cupboard.

"It's cool enough now, let's bring it to the dining table and decorate it, hm?" Jimin practically bolted to the table, sitting down immediately and waiting patiently for his Daddy to bring it in.

Once the cake was settled in the middle of the clean table, and the decorating supplies were in reach, the younger began decorating the cake with a smiley face and sticking all sorts of chocolate chips and treats on top.

Eventually Yoongi had to stop him before it became more icing and toppings than cake, but Jimin didn't complain.

"Let's take a-a picture, Daddy, and send it to Jinnie to show him what we made!" suggested Jimin.

Seokjin owned a cafe bakery where he made all sorts of cakes and delicious treats, so Yoongi could tell Jimin was especially excited to show him.

"Anything for you, baby boy." he replied, snapping a quick pic and sending it to his hyung. He didn't wait for a reply before his stomach rumbled and he cut off two slices, one for him and one for his little boy.

"How's it taste, Minnie? Do you think we did a good job?" he asked the younger, though by his facial expressions he could already tell he was loving the cake.

"Mhm! Best, bestest cake ever, Daddy!" he smiled happily.