'12

*Trey*
When I get back to the apartment building I make sure I park my car in my hiding spot before hopping out. I gather a couple guns and knives putting them in a duffle bag before making my way up to the apartment. Cracking my neck I unlock the locks and walk in.

"I'm baaaackkk." I harmonize but was taken a back that no one was in the room but Catrina and she was passed out. It's a one bed room apartment so it was no one they could be but in the bathroom. Letting out a sigh I close the door behind me throwing my duffle bag on the floor. I roll my eyes as I sling Catrina onto the mattress out of my way. Twisting the bathroom door knob I notice it was locked.

"So y'all wanna play huh." I say stepping me and kicking the door open and Veronica charge towards me hitting me in my head with the shower rod making me fall.

                *Veronica*
"Yeah bitch." I say hitting with repeatedly with the rod before stopping.

"Davione go out the door and go see if anybody is around." I say.

"Aunt V just come with me he's not gonna be down there forever."

"Davione I got this. Just go."he nod before running full speed out of the door. As soon as I turn to hit Trey again he ful charged tackled me to the floor.

"Ahhhh!!" I scream as pains shot through my body. I already had blood all down my legs I can only imagine what's going to happen now.

"Bitch!" He say drawing back and connecting a punch with my jaw. Next he hit me in my lip then my nose. I felt my breath getting light as he wrapped his hands around my neck squeezing as tight as he can.

"Shit!" He yell as he fall over beside me. I begin coughing trying to catch my breath and when I look up Catrina is standing over him with a bat. 

"Y'all bitches just won't stop will y'all." He say standing to his feet but she try to swing the bat and he grab it snatching it from her hands and grabbing her by her hair throwing her down. Going over to his black duffle bag he pull out a gun.

"I was going to make y'all die slow and painful but I just want y'all dead." He say pointing the gun between both of us.

"Say your prayers bitch." He say pulling the trigger while pointing the gun at Catrina but she just fall. Rubbing the spot where she been shot she looked at her hands.

"It's paint." She say.

"What the fuck. This can't be." Trey say shooting again but the same thing happened. "I knew he was on some funny shit." Trey say throwing the gun on the floor and pulling another from his waist before pointing it at Catrina and pulling the trigger sending a bullet straight through her head.

"Oh my god!" I scream as I lean over vomiting. The sight of brains scattered on a wall is not at all pleasant.

"Now your turn." Trey say leaning the gun down. He had blood running down the side of his head from being hit with the shower rod.

"Trey don't do this." I say weakly.

"Shut up bitch." He say pulling the trigger and a bullet go into my shoulder. I scream from the sting of the bullet.

                         *August*
"August look out!" Dyme scream and I hit the breaks. My eyes almost jumped out of my head when I seen Davione flagging us down.

"Oh my God.!" She say jumping out of the car running over to Davione and I instantly do the same followed by Victoria and Sabastian.

"Davione !" I say picking him up spinning him around. When I sit him down Dyme kiss his forehead pulling him into a hug.

"I'm so glad we found you." She say while still hugging him.

"Mama Dyme we gotta go help Aunt Veronica now! He's going to kill her." Davione say and we hear gun shots.

"August come with me Victoria and Dyme stay here with Davione I'll call back up later but we can handle this illegally for now". Sebastian say grabbing his gun from his waist and we  take off running towards the building. We begin to get closer as the second shot was fired.

"This don't sound good." Sebastian say picking up his pace.

"Get down now!" Sebastian say shooting Trey 3 times in his back causing his body to instantly fall. Veronica was laying on the floor covered in blood and Catrina was laying face down with her Brains blowed out. Leaning out of the door I begin vomiting from the smell of the blood and the sight.

"August you good?" Sebastian say.

"I think so." I say wiping my mouth going in and we both go straight to Veronica.

"There's still a pulse. I'm calling back up right now." He say pulling out his phone. I notice Trey body still shaking so I flip him over looking him in his eyes.

"August... man..." he struggle to say with a shaky voice.

"You betrayed me Trey. I thought you was my bro." I say I felt my voice cracking at the thought of almost losing my son. I know Trey and Chris was fucked up in the head but this is my 2nd time witnessing somebody I once called my friend die.

"I'm sorry.. I love you man." he say and his breathing stop. Grabbing the gun from his hand I fire two more shots into his body when Paramedics rush in and Sebastian quickly grab the gun from my hand.

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to step back." One of the paramedics say pushing me back.