'7

*Davione*

"I'm not gone tell your ass nomore to eat that food." Catrina say. I mug her over my shoulder and continue to play the game. She got me fucked up.

"Davione. Don't make me tell your da." She say throwing a cigarette butt at me.

"I don't how many times I got to say this. Your boyfriend is not my da."

"Get your little ungrateful ass up." She say snatching me up by my shirt.

"Get off me and go do some crack or something." I say pushing her off me but she back hand me. I begin to taste blood.

"You know I'm trying to come clean!"

"Don't you ever talk to your ma like that boy the fuck is wrong with you." My Ma boyfriend say jacking me up from behind. "Now get your lil ass over there and eat." He say shoving me.

"Here." He say tossing her a sack on the table. She nod grabbing it leaving the room.

"so you just gone keep feeding her crack." I say looking over my shoulder.

"Shut yo ass up and eat. I gotta get back to my life. Y'all hold it down." He say on his way out the door. I just shake my head. Too bad my da think he actually got a friend when he really just playing him.

Hint hint clue clue.

*Dyme*
"Y'all I really think Trey might be the one." Veronica say flopping down in one of the roller chairs. We were all in Sabastians office trying to find some type of lead on Davione or Catrina.

"Look Veronica not now." Victoria say waving her off.

"This shit isn't making any sense." Sabastain say banging his fist on the desk.

"Baby calm down. We know you're gonna get this figured out." Victoria say.

"I just hope it's not too late" he say making me and August make eye contact.

"My bad I'm late y'all." Trey say rushing in. "I was handling something when August called."

"You straight." August say giving him dap.

"Have y'all came up with anything?" He ask hugging Veronica.

"Nope. Everything pretty much blank right now." Victoria says.

"I'm just waiting for the videos from the hospital to come up." Sabastian say sitting back in his chair tapping his finger tips together.
-
-
"Baby." August say grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Move August." I say pushing his hand away as I continue flipping through tv.

"Baby we're gonna get him." He say kissing my temple.

"I hope it's not too late August."

"Yeah me too."

"Who do you think... did it?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think it's somebody close to us?"

"Dyme. We got a pretty tight circle. I don't think that's possible."

"Yeah maybe you're right."
*Clarissa*

"Rodney stop." I say dying from laughter. Hanging with Rodney is the only thing keep my mind off of Davione and everything else that's going on at home.

"When are y'all gone stop all that and get back to work." Chelsea say rolling her eyes.

"Damn its been 30 minutes already." Rodney say checking his phone and standing up.

"I guess so." I say standing with him.

"Rodney I need to talk to you." Chelsea say following him to the back. I wait a couple seconds before following them to eves drop.

"So when are you going to tell her?" Chelsea say with her arms crossed.

"Umm tell her what?"

"So you gone act like you ain't know." She say grabbing papers out of her pocket and handing them to him.

"I thought I told yo ass to take a plan b."

"For why? You nutted in me nigga. So you gone have to pay the price."

"I'll fuck you up Chelsea" he say backing her against the wall.

"This is what lead to our baby in the first place." She say biting her lip. I back up running into the mop bucket and the mop fall.

"Oh shit." I say but by this time they were both looking dead at me.

-
-
-
*August*
"Aug. wassup nigga." Trey say stepping out of his car. I had called him to meet me at the bar but this nigga was late so we ended up meeting in the parking garage instead.

"So what happened to you piping down Tay and getting her off my ass. She been non stop about this tour."

"Look Aug. I think I'm really digging Veronica. I don't think I'm gone pipe Tay down."

"Trey did you forget the point in me ending this tour. It was to gain custody of my son and now he's gone missing and you're not holding up your end of the deal!"

"August I'm doing what I can."

"By Fucking my wife sister!" I say pushing him.

"Look August. I get that you're on edge but chill out. Take some deep breaths man. You gotta hold it together for Davione." He say grabbing me by my collar.

"I been tryna hold it together for my whole family but this shit keep falling apart." I say leaning on my car.

"We gone get him man." He say giving me a bro hug. "And in advance I forgive you for all the animosity." He say making me smile.

"Nigga shut up." I say shoving him.