'10

2 more long months later

*Davione*
It's now been 4 months since I've been abducted and taken by my so called Mama. It was miserable being here because I missed my real family and my real mama. Dyme didn't birth me but she treated me as if I was her own. Being here all I do is watch Catrina get high, fucked and pass out.

Don't even get me started on this one bed room apartment. We're locked in here with no windows and no technology. Only a game system and a old tv.

"Davione. Stop starring off into space and help me tighten this belt around my arm." I hear Catrina say. I turn looking at her sitting on the floor struggling to tighten the belt around her arm. Her hair was all over her head and she damn near looked dead.

"You know how I feel about that." I say turning my back to her.

"I got it anyways. Hope you not over there thinking about your dead beat ass daddy August. Trust me if he was even thinking about you, he would've came looking for you by now." She snap.

"He is looking for me. I just kno he is." I mumble but she just laugh.

"You so dumb."

"What do you know anyways? Why you even got me in here locked up and can't get out."

"Because I wanted my son back. Now I got him." She say but begin laughing. I just shake my head and ball myself up on the mattress.

*Chelsea*
"Bye girl." Clarissa say to her friend as they part ways from the food court.

"Excuse you." She say bumping past me.

"Don't hit my stomach." I say shielding my now plump stomach. It wasn't as big but it's big enough to see it's something in there. She just roll her eyes.

"I'm going to get the gender in a little so me and Rodney will be getting off work early." I say while watching Clarissa cringe. I could tell by now I was really getting under her skin and I loved it.

"Be lucky you pregnant cause bitches don't usually get away with disrespecting me." She say.

"Oh so I'm a bitch now?"

"Chelsea get out my face." She say waving me off.

"I got to go get my boo anyways. Me Rodney and our baby is going to be a big happy fa-" before I could finish my sentence Clarissa drew back and popped me in the mouth sending me flying to the ground.

"Bitch!" She yell and Rodney who just so happened to be walking by at the time rushed to the scene.

"What's going on?" He say looking between us.

"Fuck this job. I quit." Clarissa say throwing her work hat at me and storming out.

"Why the fuck You still laying there get up." Rodney spat. I struggle to my feet grabbing paper towels to clean my busted lip.

"We have a doctors appointment to get to." I say.

"No. YOU have a doctors appointment to get to." He say walking off. I hold back my tears and hold my head up on the way out cause these hoes ain't gone see me get down and out. I go to my car heading the doctors office.
-
-
"Hello Mrs.Chelsea."

"Hey Dr.logan." I say smiling to my doctor.

"Are you ready for the gender." She say smiling. I just nod and she turn down the lights to begin the ultrasound.

"Hmmm that's strange." She say.

"What's wrong."

"I don't want you to panic but I can't seem to find the baby heart beat." She say.

"What! This can't be happening keep trying!" I scream. By this point I had begin panicking.

"Chelsea I need you to calm down." She say paging other doctors. They come rushing in to help.

"I'm sorry Chelsea but.. your baby is gone. We have to do a emergency C section now." My doctor say strapping me to the bed to push me down to the surgery room.

"No no no!" I scream with tears streaming down my face. Everything slowly blacked out.

"Rodney?" I say wiping my eyes cause my vision was still blurry.

"No." Clarissa say looking down at me.

"What you doing here?" I say in my little weak voice I tried to make sound stronger.

"Save your strength." She say reaching down causing me to flench but she just pull up my covers. I was confused why she was here helping me after all the teasing and pettiness I had done. But reading her face I could tell it was all genuine.

"Chelsea what happened?" Rodney say storming into the hospital room looking confused at Clarissa. "Clarissa what you doing here?"

"I'll leave you two." She say collecting her things.

"Clarissa if you still want it.. the job is yours." I say before she leave. She simply nod before leaving.

"We lost our baby Rodney."

"How? Was it.."

"No. A little punch couldn't have been the reason. An autopsy should be back in the next month." I explain.

"We wasn't ready anyways." He simply say before leaving the room.

*Clarissa*
Was this all my fault? Was the same question I asked myself the whole ride to the hospital and the walk back to the waiting room.

"You ready?" Bianca say standing up. I nod as we make our way to the exit.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. It just means God had other plans. He knew what was best." She say side hugging me.

"I can't help but feeling like this was my fault."

"Her face ain't pregnant. Trust me." Bianka say making me chuckle.

"She did kinda fall back though."

"Clarissa just chill. I know it wasn't your fault."

"Clarissa!" I hear Rodney yell from behind me. When I turn around he was jogging over to us.

"I'll wait in the car." Bianka say walking off.

"what Rodney"

"You know this wasn't your fault right."

"I don't know that yet." I say stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"It just wasn't meant to be with the baby. That's how I know it wasn't your fault." He say pulling me closer to him kissing my forehead.
"So does this mean we can start rekindling what we had?"

"I don't know Rodney. Maybe we're not meant to be either." I say shrugging out of his hug.

"I know we are because Ian never loved no female other than my mama." He say looking away. I cock my head to the side a bit. Did he say he love me?

"What? You love me." I say turning his head back to face me.

"Yeah girl." He say but his eyes was still looking away. It was cute seeing him nervous. I stand on my tippy toes smashing our lips together.

"I love you too Rodney."I say pulling away.

"Awwe how cute." I hear a dude say causing me and Rodney to both look.

"Mikey go on." Rodney say laughing.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow." I say and he nod backing up.

This was more of a filler chapter to let y'all know what was going on in the mean time.