'4

*Dyme*
"Dyme really ? You back handed a sick bitch?" Victoria say laughing.

"Well she was well enough to talk shit so she was well enough to get her ass smacked." I say shrugging.

"I'm still on the part when she tried to take the IV out her arm." Veronica say laughing.

"I told you she had to be on drugs. It was the only thing." Victoria say.

"I think it may be a little bit more to the story than what she's telling. She had two black eyes, her lip was busted and she had a hand print around her neck." I explain.

"Then she's not only been on drugs but she been with a nigga who been putting hands on her. Remember when I was in that abusive relationship? It wasn't a pretty ending. Somebody ended up dead and the same thing gone happen to her." Veronica say.

"Oh lord. Here we go again." Victoria say rubbing her temples.

"Hello ladies." Trey say coming into the kitchen along with August.

"Hello." We all say in unison.

"You hear that? The ladies love me." Trey say to August.

"Shut the fuck up nigga." August say pushing him and coming over to me placing kisses on my neck.

"What you doing here Trey." Veronica say smiling all big.

"I'm moving down here to Miami and having a house warming party this weekend" he explain.

"Well if you beed anybody to help design let me know." She say winking.

"Of course Ma." He say returning the wink before August offered him something to drink.

2 days later
*Rodney*
"You took the plan b?" I ask Chelsea.

"Mhm." She say slamming her work locker.

"Where you going so fast." I ask grabbing her arm.

"Don't be grabbing me you not my nigga." She say turning on her heels coming face to face with the new bitch.

"Mm." She say looking between us before leaving the break room.

"What's wrong with ya girlfriend." She tease opening her work locker.

"That bitch ain't my girlfriend." I say while lacing up my sneakers and heading into the kitchen shortly Clarissa joined me.

She hummed to herself as she washed the left over dishes and my eyes just started roaming her body. From her perfectly nice sized breast all the way to her slim waist and her fat ass. I never realized she had such a nice shape. I never even realized how attractive she was either.

"Don't break your neck looking too hard." She say without looking up from the dishes.

"Shut up. Nobody was looking at yo ugly ass."I spat.

"Rodney you don't have to keep this bad boy act up with me."

"It's not an act."

"Sure. Chelsea may let you run her over but you'll catch these hands fucking with me." She say and I laugh. She looked at me smirking. "What's funny?" She ask snarling up.

"That your lil ass think you hard. I'll break you girl." I say now with her chest touching mine.

"Break me then." She say smashing bubbles from the dish water onto my face.

"No you didn't." I say reaching behind her and throwing bubbles back on her. It eventually turned into a bubble fight then we added water into the fight.

"Okok! I give up you win!" Clarissa say laughing and sliding down the wall to sit down.

"Told ya girl." I say sitting beside her.

"You keep trying to play that role don't you." She say facing me.

"I'm trying to tell you this not a act or a role."

"Are tot sure? Cause just a month ago you was calling me names now you're starting to grow on me." She say cheesing.

"Woah, pause ain't nobody-" she interrupt me by smashing her lips into mine. It was a bit of a shock but i felt instant sparks when did it.

"What are yall doing?" Ask Chelsea. Her arms was crossed and her foot was bout to tap a hole through the floor.

"What it look like.?" I say. I was loving this cause the bitch was jealous. But at the same time her or Clarissa mean nothing to me.

"Clarissa you'll be working front counter from now on since you two can't seem to keep y'all hands to y'all self." She snap.

"You never even taught me how to do anything up front." Clarissa say.

"Well you'll learn today. Take your gloves off and head up front." Clarissa do as told leaving Chelsea and Me alone.

"Rodney what the hell are you doing ?" She ask with her short self brushing up against me.

"Once again what did it look like?"

"I hope you don't think you're going to keep this thing up with her. I'll fire her."

"Calm down Chelsea. It was just a little kiss that ain't mean shit. you letting that little manager job go to your head."

"This little manager job got you the raise you needed cause yo homeless ass ain't have nowhere to stay." She snap. The main reason I hated telling people my business was because they'll just throw it in your face all because they helped you.

"Bitch leave my personal business out of this for I really hurt you." I say mushing her out my face.

"I'm sorry Rodney let me-"

"Get out my face." I say pushing her again. She just back down leaving the kitchen.
-
-
When 6 o'clock finally rolled around I went into the break room to get my shit out of my locker when Clarissa come prancing in.

"Rodney about earlier.-"

"It's okay. It was a kiss that didn't mean shit." I say beating her to the point and pushing past her.

"Actually." She say pulling me back. "I was going to say I kinda liked it."

"Don't even try to involve yourself with me girl. You'll get hurt." I tell her but she just look and laugh.

"What's funny?"

"You." She say grabbing her stuff and leaving out of the break room to go home.

*Clarissa*
"Honey what's up with you. You been smiling since you got from work." My ma say taking a drink of her soda.

"Oh nothing important Ma" I say falling back on to the couch. Rodney been running through my head ever since I got home from work.

"Bet not be no little boy you over there say dreaming bout cause I will hurt him." Issa say.

"And I'll help." Davione add on.

"Will y'all two just mind y'all business!"

"Yeah your sister is old enough to start getting involved with boys if she wants to." Ma say defending me. I just roll my eyes and head upstairs to lay down. Why do I keep thinking bout this boy?