familier faces Part 4

Hinata-

The next day I got out of my apartment just to look directly at Kazuichi hiding under his beany ." What wrong I thought your excited about the class you be in today"? Kazuichi gave me a worry glance."Hinata I just ran into Natsumi when I headed to a tech shop yesterday"! My heart plummeted and I wondered dose high school ever end? She main person who picked on me when I struggled in high school . Always saying  I was talentless and saying I was better off sticking to a minimal wage job all my life. In truth I did not like her and neither  Kazuichi. Mostly because she said he smelled .But that wasn't wrong because he was a mechanic . "And she just happens to be going to the same college yes"? "Ya "sobbed Kazuichi.  I tried to switch the subject for both of are sakes. Where Chiaki right now isn't she coming with?" Um ya she should be here "said Kazuichi worrying a little less.? Do you room she in ? A few moment later we were at Chiaki door. I knocked few times saying hello until the door open a few minutes later. Revealing Chiaki rubbing her dark cycled eyes in purple cat pajamas. Sorry all get ready before where late she said in a quite voice.

After a while of continually  waking up Chiaki getting ready for us to arrived at school .I checked my schedule I made sure I was taking basic class. I still didn't know what career  I wanted yet . That when I spotted white hair out of the corner of my eye . I still didn't know how I felt about Komaeda  . He seemed like a nice guy but there just something about those dreams of a individual  that look just like him felt off. "Hi Hajime I thought I run into you again" smiling an angelic smile.  Hii Komaeda! I said awkwardly ." You know this guy?" Souda whispered in my ear . "Ya we met at the coffee shop when I was going to my interview" ."Hi" Chiaki said detracted with her PSP  . "Sorry I didn't introduce myself  right ". I'm Nagito Komaeda. "You must be hinata's friends"." Any way I better get to class" . Komaeda whispered in hinata's  ear "see you around Hinata kun" ! hinata blush from the reaction. Before he could say anything back to Komaeda . Komaeda had disappeared probably  to his next class.

_ Komaeda

He so cute definitely not  as  cold as Izuru but I still feel there a connection between them. Anyway I better be going to English all see Hinata soon enough. I was able see his schedule! As I walk past two girls with platinum blond hair  and a  one with ponytail in a kimono  . "Hey you look interesting what this invitation to my party I'm holding after school" Before I can refuse the kimono girl says " Are you sure this guy look sketchy" she said scrunching up her face in obvious dislike . The other girl returns me a frustrated nervous smile   and shoves the invitation  in my hands . While dragging her companion to what look like is going to be a hefty chat . Weird is all I think until I open the door to English only realize I'm a  late. But Hinata luckily has a spot free to sit at. As soon as I sit down by him .He gives me a nervous glance and I return a smile.  As we listen in on the class detail of the syllabus and the assignments we will be signed . As I look at the window to see the sun burning bright in the distance of a light blue sky . Maybe  me and Hinata could go to that party? As the thought crosses my mind and brings a smile to my lips subconsciously.