2. The Akatsuki Have Arrived

* Your Pov*
The Journey to your home town was going to be a long and tiring one. You already knew you'd have to break up some fights between the mini members. Hidan was no help, he just keep trying to hit on you. You had to slap him around a couple times, Deidara even threatened to blow him up, which you also had to stop the mini bomber from doing so.
You and the kids are currently siting on blanket in a meadow, having some lunch. You had stopped at a smaller village to get lunch for Pain and Kakuzu, they refused to change out of their Akatsuki pjs. Once everyone was finished eating you packed things up and got everyone in the stroller. Pain on the other hand decided not to sit in the stroller, since he's a leader he should be able to choose what he does. You of course rolled your eyes, at the five year old trying to lecture you.
"Okay everyone let's get going, we should get there before the evening. Maybe just in time for dinner" you said. They agreed and off you went, they started to get sleepy and so you covered them with a small blanket. You walked with your stroller which held, Deidara, Konan, Itachi and Tobi. Hidan had taken a hold of the stroller which held, Zetsu, Kisame, Sasori and Kakuzu. You walked ahead of them, keeping a fastened pace but not to fast to where you are running more like speed walking. You smiled as you thought of being reunited with your lover. You missed him so much! Hidan caught up to you and was walking next to you.
"What the fuck are you smiling at?" He asked you sighed as you looked at him.
"I was just thinking of my village and how much I miss it" you said.
"How does someone as nice as you become a fucking rogue ninja?! Did you squish someone flowers?" He asked
"Well it's a long story" you replied
"Well get the fuck on with it" he stated. You sighed before answering him.
"I was wrongly accused of murder" you said.
"What the fuck?! You killed someone?! You gotta be shitting me" he replied.
You began to tell him the story on how you were falsely accused of murder.
~Flashback~
You came home from a friends birthday party to find your father on your mother yelling at her threatening to kill her, you had thrown your father off your mother and got in between the two. Your father didn't like that, he had grabbed your hair and thrown you across the room. You held yourself up and grabbed your scythe and stabbed your father, your ultimate form come into view. Your body was black and white. You stabbed him in the back and threw him against the wall. Your mother was frightened. The police, well the Anbu arrived and started to question your mother, she said that you came home on a rampage and started to attack her and your father. "Mother that's not true, I saved you from our father" you pleaded.
"Please take her way, I don't feel save with her here" she replied and they began to reach you. You ran away from them and excaped into the woods. You began to cry once you where in the clear. You walked around until you found a group of three people, they approached you and asked you what you where doing in the woods. You slightly shook in fear as you told them what happened. They allowed you to follow them and you soon joined them, you started off on little missions. Getting information for them and staking out places. They never sent you out on mission were you killed someone, as you didn't feel right doing it.
~flashback over~
"Holy shit! I didn't expect you to have a past like that" Hidan said.
You slightly smiled and continued to walk in silence. You guys walked and walked until you reached the entrance gate. You stopped and Hidan looked at you, you started to do a jutsu that made your appearance change, you simply changed into a pair of black leggings and a crop top with a (f/c) jacket.
"Woah that shit was cool" Hidan said.
"I mastered a quick changing jutsu, when I was on a mission getting information. So I had to change my look real quick when I got caught" you explained.

*Sasuke's POV*
"What do you mean the Akatsuki got away?!!" Orochimaru hissed at his subordinates.
"Well you see there was this Immortal-"
"Yes I know, Hidan. What about him?" Orochimaru stated.
"Well you see it wasn't just Hidan, there was a girl. She's immortal and she had a leaf head protector on her neck, she stabbed me and Jugo" Karin spoke up.
"A girl from the hidden leaf what did she look like?" Kabuto asked, rather excited.
"Keep it in your pants" I said rather annoyed by this whole conversation.
"Oh Poor Sasuke, he's stuck here when he could be training to kill his brother" kabuto said with an eye roll. I teleported behind him with my katana pointed at his back.
"I'll kill you right now" I said.
"Sasuke, stop. This new female, she's from the leaf. Do you know her? Kabuto? Sasuke? Did the potion work?" Orochimaru asked everyone these stupid questions.
"Well you see um it turned them into kids" Suigetsu said starching the back of his neck.
"Kids?!" Kabuto shouted.
"Yeah, three to five year olds" Jugo said.
" So the Akatsuki is now kids?" Kabuto asked.
"Yeah well minus the two immortals" Suigetsu said.
"How did they escape?" Orochimaru hissed.
"Well the girl stabbed both Karin and Jugo and then she got stabbed but she just brushed it off and teleported them all to the hide out, I'm assuming" Suigetsu said.
"Hmm"
"Sasuke, you are from the leaf do you know this ninja?" He asked me.
"Well what did she look like?" I stated.
"Um she had (h/l) (h/c) and she was kind of Petite and had curves and (e/c)" Jugo said.
"Well I don't really remember anyone like that but there was this story of a girl that killed her father and then took off from the village, but that happened years ago. My old sensei knew her I think" I said.
"Well then, that leads me to my next mission. Sasuke you are to return to the Leaf and find this immortal woman along with the Akatsuki and bring them back. If any of the Akatsuki members give you a hard time kill them all!" Orochimaru hissed.
"Well don't kill the girl, we could experiment on her" kabuto added in.
"Yeah sure you want to she how experienced she is in a certain area..." I stated.
"You have exactly six months to bring them back if not I will send those three and they will finish the job" Orochimaru hissed. I rolled my eyes and left the room. I have to go back but I'm not strong enough.... And plus I have to deal with the dobe and that Sakura chick. I packed my things and left the hide out, Karin came after me. I shooed her away and continued on my journey back to my old village.