chapter • 7

For some reason, I fell asleep. Well, it wasn't really a surprise considering the fact that Dokyeom was literally singing a lullaby.

By the time I woke up, I was already on a couch with someone sitting next to me, my head in their lap.

I have no idea how we could've fit on the couch, but I don't feel like leaving.

"Ah, awake already?" a voice said as I felt a hand run through my hair.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Mingyu, who smiled at me.

I blushed, seeing his handsome face.

Then I focused on the furry blob on his shoulder, which was purring.

"Is that [ cat's name ]?" I asked.

"Yeah. Jayna apparently put him in her bag by accident yesterday and she dropped him off this morning to give to you," Mingyu said, petting my cat. Then he put him on my stomach, basically petting my head again. "Your hair is so soft . . . and not damaged like an idol's."

Both he and I laughed and I sat up, moving my head around to stop the aching in my neck.

"Also, we'll be going out today for breakfast, then to the studio for us to practice," Mingyu said, standing up and stretching. "You can come with us for breakfast, but I'm not so sure with going to the studio. I'll have to ask our managers—"

"I might not be able to go with you guys to your studio," I said, checking my phone. "But I can go with you guys for breakfast. I feel guilty for just leaving Jayna to orient the new workers, so I want to help her today."

Mingyu nodded and smiled. "That's nice of you, [Y/N]. By the way, you didn't bring any clothes, right?"

"No, I didn't," I frowned.

"Well, the other members are just downstairs and hanging out while waiting for us, so you can just borrow my clothes and take a shower." Mingyu said, patting my head. "The room you're looking for is the third door down the left hall."

"Thank you, Mingyu," I smiled and he left to go to the others. I stood up and placed [ cat's name ], who was asleep, onto the couch.

I walked down the left hall where Mingyu told me to go and went to the third door I saw, opening it and saw a really clean room and I instantly saw a clean room and an open closet, some clothes already prepared with a note on top of them.

Please wear these.

- Kim M.

I smiled at the handwriting Mingyu had and took the clothes with me to the surprisingly big bathroom.

A towel was put on the sink for me, and I put the clothes on the sink too, stripping while simultaneously locking the door. I dumped my clothes on the toilet seat lid and checked out the shower.

I turned on the shower and basked in the warm water that was flowing down my face like a weirdo and searched for the soap and the shampoo.

"Loreal? This has got to be Jeonghan's," I mumbled and laughed to myself, pouring out a bit of the bottle and messing up my hair with the suds that were made. I saw [ cat's name ] climb onto the toilet seat through the foggy glass.

I got the soap and lathered myself in it, sighing contentedly at the [ favorite flower ] scent that came from it.

After relishing in the heat long enough, I washed off all of the shampoo and soap, slapping my face a few times to wake myself up.

I got out of the shower, dried myself off with the towel and wrapping it around my waist, and noticed that [ cat's name ] had a toothbrush in his mouth, with a letter tied onto it.

Sorry [Y/N]! This is the only spare toothbrush we had.

- Yoon J.

I smiled and got the toothbrush from [ cat's name ], petting his head.

I fixed the incredibly loose, flower-patterned sweater and tried to push up the sleeves but they kept falling

I fixed the incredibly loose, flower-patterned sweater and tried to push up the sleeves but they kept falling. I just let them cover my hands.

Thankfully, Woozi had let me borrow one of his tank tops to wear under the sweater so I wasn't as naked and exposed underneath. It was quite comfy though.

Then there were The8's jeans. They were comfy as well, but tight. Damn his skinny legs!

I put on the socks I wore yesterday as well as the boots, walking out of the room with my clothes and [ cat's name ] on my shoulder.

I went back to the living room where I had woken up and saw my jacket. On Woozi.

"'Morning," He waved at me and stood up, holding a bag, as well as my own bag. "You can put your clothes here. Don't worry, the bag's yours now."

"Are you sure?" I asked, subconsciously petting [ cat's name ]'s head.

Woozi nodded and pushed the bag to me. "I'll just be downstairs. I'll bring your bag."

"Thanks, Woozi," I smiled at him and took the bag from him. He nodded at me, a bit of pink on his cheeks, before going downstairs to the others.

I shoved my dirty clothes into the bag and zipped it closed.

I stopped to admire the bag a bit. Why in the world would they suddenly give this to me? I'm really curious . . .

I shrugged it off and forgot that [ cat's name ] was still on my shoulder, causing him to fall onto the floor with a loud "mreowww".

"O-oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

HI OMG IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING JSKXJSK

I'LL TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN AS SOON AS I CAN I SWEAR

published 071017.
10:23 p.m. PH time