I don't wanna feel anything anymore- Sam Winchester [Imagine] Prt.2

Comincia dall'inizio

"A summoning? Like a seance?" I questioned.

"Yea."

"How do we even summon? i don't know how to summon a ghost."

"I write up a summoning chant."

"Is this safe?" I asked concerned.

"I would never let you do anything that i think would harm you. I care for you too much."

I blushed. "Thanks." I go into our room and lay down on the bed. 

2 hours later....

Soon everyone had eaten dinner and were now lounging about the fire trying to keep warm.

"(Y/n) can we do the séance now?" Carl asked.

I looked at Sam who nodded gave me the ok before handing me a small ripped peice of paper with some scribblings on it.

"Go get the ring." I say smiling.

Carl went to his dad and asked for the ring who got up and came along with Carl.

"Carl said you needed the ring for a seance?" Rick said.

"Yea he wants to contact your wife." I said.

"You better not be bullshittin’."

"This is gonna be my first time. Sam said it's possible not it's gonna work 100%." I say.

He hands me the ring.

"Sam what do i do?"

"Focus on the ring, hold it close to your chest then close your eyes and say what's on the paper."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "What's her name?" I asked focusing on the ring.

"Lori Grimes." Rick said.

I closed my eyes and held the wedding band close to my chest.

"Spirits of the past, move among us. Be guided by the light of this world and visit upon us. Beloved Lori Grimes, we bring you gifts from life into death. Be guided by the light of this world and visit upon us." I chant and Everything went black.

Sam's pov:

Her eyes went completely white and she looked up to the sky seizing as if another spirit was taking over her body and she dropped her head down suddenly before slowly looking up in confusion.
"Carl? Rick?" (Y/n) said but you could tell it wasn't her doing the talking.

"Mom?" Carl said.

"Lori?" Rick said.

Tears began to floor out of her eyes.

"Oh my god sh-she's so beautiful up close. C-can i hold her?"

Carl passed Judith over to (Y/n).

She began bawling her eyes out. "I've been watchin' over you. Watchin' you grow."

"Mom." Carl said again.

"I'm so sorry i made you put me down. I wish more than anything that you didn't have to do it. But my my look at you. You've grown up to be the handsome young man i always knew you'd be. Your hair could definitely use a trim." She giggled running her hands through carl's hair.

"Lori at the prison...." Rick started.

"Yes that was really me rick you weren't going crazy i wanted to see you one more time before i had to go."
The family hugged her before she leg go.

"I miss my strong handsome boys and my beautiful baby girl," She rubbed Judith's hair before kissing her forehead. "It's time for me to go but i want you to know i'm watching over you. Always was always will be. I love you" She kissed Carl and Rick's forehead. (Which kind of made me jealous as seeing as it was (y/n)'s body) Before she started seizing again im the same manner as before and we got (Y/n) back.