She's definitely a Winchester- Winchesters xSister! reader

Dean's Pov:
We have just been told by chuck/god that john has a daughter. So that means we have a sister we never knew about.
Way to go dad!
We found out she lives in new mexico. So we decided to go pay her a visit.

"(Y/n) (L/n) according to her facebook page. Works at a bar/restaurant called Hard Rock café?" Sam says.

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"It's says it clearly in black letters."

"I don't know Sammy maybe god's got the wrong Winchester family."

"Dean. It's god." Sam reasoned.

We drove to the café and when we got there music was blasting.

"You sure this isn't a club Sam?" I asked.

"I am pretty sure."

We went inside the music was 10x louder.

"Welcome to Hard Rock Café how may i help you?"
The host asked.

"Looking for (Y/n) (L/n)." Sam says.

She pointed to a girl:
(Your outfit)

on stage she looked nothing like dad

But she was playing an electric guitar signed by bon jovi she was the lead singer as well. She was singing Carry On My Wayward Son By: Kansas

"This has to be a joke." I chuckle.

"How?"

"She has no resemblance of a Winchester whatsoever and she can sing Sam who in our family can sing like that?!"

"Um me." A feminine voice said behind me.

When i turned around and there she was.

"(Y/n) (L/n) i'm-" i start.

"Pretty boy and Jolly green giant aka my brothers Sam and Dean Winchester."

I stood completely shocked.

"Yea you got your sources but your sources are my alliances. Nothing gets past me. Look if Dad sent you to talk about getting me into the family business then you can tell him to shove that idea far up his ass because i'm not doing it k? Good talk. Move along." She said leaving.

"She's got your smart mouth that's for sure." Sam said.

"And taste in music."

"(Y/n) wait!" Sam chased after her and of course i had to follow.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"Dad died a couple of years ago." Sam said.

"Well i'm very sorry to hear that."  She replied with little to no emotion.

"That was your father too!" I said.

"Yea but i didn't even know the old man ok he only came to visit when he felt like it.So if he sent you here to check on me as some final wish you can leave because I'm not oblivious,  i can cover my ass and i don't want or need protecting. This is my ground nobody disrespects me here ok? Now with all due respect get out of my life and never come back." She turned around and walked away.