Simon x Lauren

Requested by @thecrystalmoonlight

// Your Point of View //

"Come on Maddie!" I cheered as her and my other friend Dane were racing up the hill. "Come on Dane you could do it!!" my other friend Jess shouted. Me and my friends Jess, Dane, and Maddie were at our favorite hangout Echo Lake. We come here every weekend just to talk and hang out. Finally they came closer to the top and Dane ended up winning making me and Maddie huff but then we all broke put into fits of laughter. "Well done Dane but I was going easy." Maddie breaths out. "Sure Mads." Dane says drinking from her water bottle. "Mate she was so happy about it and she didn't even ask where I got it she just-" I heard a mans voice until I saw where it came from.

A group of boys who look around our age came up the path. There was a medium one with black hair and a beard. Another one that was very short with black hair and dark skin. There were two more guys one with darker skin and short and the other was very tall with silver hair.  "Oh- hey." The bearded one said. "Hi." I said awkwardly, moving my hair from my chest. "Are you guys almost done because we kind of need this place." The medium one said again. "Well we just got here so no." Dane said smiling. "Please we really need this space." The tall one said. I made direct eye contact with him. He smiled at me as I just smirked. His expression changed to a confused one.  "alright then how about we make a deal?" I suggested and they looked confused and suspicious.  "Alright what do you propose?" The tall one asked. "So you pick someone from your group to run up the hill in a race. You guys vs us." I said crossing my arms smiling. They traded looks of uncertainty but nodded. "Alright then, let's pick who." The bearded one said. I nodded and we turned to our groups in a circle.

"Lauren I say you go. You're our fastest runner." Jess said smiling. "Yeah I agree." Dane said as Maddie just nodded. My cheeks got hot because all the attention was on me and it made me a bit nervous. "Alright Then ill do it but if I lose don't hate me." I said and we laugh. I look over at their group and see one of them staring at me. I have to admit, he kind of cute. They turned around and so did we.

"Okay our pick is Simon." the bearded one said. "And our pick is Lauren" Dane said pushing me toward a bit. "We are gonna bang this for sure." one of them said quietly but I heard. I'm pretty sure he said that because I'm not the skinniest skinniest in the group  and I guess he thinks I can't run as fast but he's got another thing coming, they all do. Simon and I started at the line of dirt that Jess made. "Prepare to lose." he said looking at me. "Telling yourself this?" I told him making him just blow out air.

"Ready you two are gonna run down the straight path, curve around the edge and continue until you get to the bottom but watch out for holes or anything else." Dane said standing next to the bearded one. "Ready" it felt like it was in slow motion. "Set" I took a deep breath in."GO!" she shouted. I was out of there when I heard the last word. I ran faster than I thought I could.

I kept running until I got to the edge and started to curve when I hurt my ankle. I fell to the ground in pain. "Fuck" I yelled. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Simon. He looked out of breath and then when he saw me his expression change of one of concern. He ran over to me and bent down to look. "Are you okay?" he asked grabbing my hand. "I think I twisted my ankle." I said looking at it. "Come on I'll take you back to your friends." he said picking me up bridal style. "I could limp in sure I'm too heavy for you." I said. He shook his head. "You're not, you're actually quite light." he said making me blush.

"Thanks." I said smiling as we can near the group. "What happened?" Dane asked with concern in her voice as he brought me to them. "Its fine I just twisted my ankle." I said as he set me on a large rock. "That's not okay but alright." Maddie said. "Thanks Simon for bringing me." I said to him as he sat beside me. "No problem. You were hurt and I had to help." he said smiling. I gave him a little sire hug which he returned with a bigger hug. We all just put the whole territory thing behind us and got to known each other. They are actually all amazing and nice guys.

Currently I'm sitting with Simon as he is rubbing my ankle. He offered to and after a million times of telling him no he did anyways. "Lauren maybe we could hang out sometime again." he said breaking the peaceful silence that once was. "Of course I would like that." I smiled. We were just looking at each other. I took in his features and I just couldn't look away. I felt him lean closer and I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss. A kiss that never came. "Sorry I don't know what I was doing." He said getting up until I grabbed his wist and pulled him down for a kiss. 

Once we pulled away he looked surprised. "Wow, that was just wow." He breathed out. "What? Am I that bad?" I asked jokingly making him shake his head. "No, No, it was amazing. Do you want to hang out sometime?" He asked making me confused. "You already asked me that." I said laughing. "I know, I just wanted to ask you again for two dates." He said. "A date? I thought it was just hanging out?" I said sarcastically but he thought I was being serious. "Uh, um, mmm..." He said getting all nervous. "Simon, I was joking." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Pshhhh I knew that." He said all giggly. 

"So that date." I said making him laugh. "Yeah we need to arrange that." He said. "Lauren! Let's go!" Dane said. "I got to go but give me a call." I winked and began walking away. "Oh I'll definitely call you." I heard as I smiled to myself.

A/n

I hope you like this Lauren and sorry it took forever to get it done.

-Diana