S.4

Prank on him gone wrong.

// Your Point of View //

So I was thinking of playing a prank on Simon since he has been home for a few days visiting Chris and he is coming home tomorrow. I'm planning on pretending that I'm cheating on Simon with JJ so when he comes home and looks for me he hears us in JJ room and then once he says my name we'll be like surprise. "Hey Jide? Can you help me with something?" I asked him when I walked into his room. "Yeah what's up?" "So I want to prank Simon since he is coming back tomorrow." I told him. "What do you want to do?" I explained to him the plan and he smiled. "Sure I'll help!" He said getting excited.

// Simon's point of view //

Today I go home and see my girlfriend. Finally I've been waiting to see her. I got to the flat and walked in. "HELLO!! Y/N!" I called through the house. I heard some moans and a loud bang. I walked up stairs and saw JJ was the only one here. "Hey JJ have you seen- what the fuck?" I said as my girlfriend was banging my best friend. "Y/n get off of him!" I shouted pulling the blankets off and going for JJ. I punched him in the face and then y/n got up and stopped us. "Omg Simon stop!" She said as she pulled me off of him. I gave him a black eye.

"Simon what the fuck?" He said covering his eye. "Well you're snogging with my girlfriend!" I said angry. "It was a prank Simon!" She told me. "Look!" She said pointing at the cameras. "Oh shit I'm sorry." I said patting his shoulder. "It's firm I'm gonna go out some ice in my eye." JJ said as he left to the kitchen. "I'm sorry Simon." She said giving me a hug. I kissed her head. "It's fine I'll never be mad at you and it was a pretty good prank." She laughed. God I love her laugh. "Not for JJ."
She said and we both laughed.

"Well your home now and we can cuddle." She said walking towards my room. "And
More." I said trying to be seductive closing the door. Finally with my girl, y/n!

-
Sorry it's really short but short and cute as I like to say. Anyways this was an awesome idea suggested by Sdmnxx I hope you enjoyed!
-Diana