Simon x Elleina

Requested by ElleinaSDMN

// Your point of view //

Today I am going over to the sidemen house to see my boyfriend Simon, but I kind of thinking I shouldn't go since we have been fighting a lot recently.  It is over stupid things and he also thinks I spend too much time with the other guys, he thinks I'm all over them when I am just trying to be friendly with them. Plus Josh has been a friend of mine for a while and Si and I haven't well not for all long as I've known Josh. He gets jealous when I hang out with Josh instead of him.

I got in my car and drove to the house, once I got there I got greeted by Josh.  "Hey Josh!" I said as we hugged. "Hey Elleina!" as I waited for Si to come done Josh and I talked about random things. Simon finally came down smiling but when he saw us talking he had a look of anger. "What the hell Elleina?!" he said in a stern voice. I looked at him and he at my legs. I looked and saw my legs were on Josh's lap. I didn't even notice. "Si it's not what you think, I didn't even notice that." I said getting up trying to get his hand but he pulled it away from me.

"Si seriously!" I said as he backed up. "I can't just sit around and know that my gf and mate can just do this." He said glaring at Josh. "Please." He shook his head. "Why are you being so stubborn?" I asked. "I'm being stubborn?" He asked pointing at himself and I nodded. "Well sorry for being a good boyfriend who loves his girlfriend!" He screamed. I stepped back. "Si you're scaring me!" I said staring into his eyes. "Well you know what go ahead be with the guy you've always wanted to be with!" He yelled then stormed out the door slamming it. I stood there in shock. I never expected him to do that. "Josh..." I said starting to tear up. "Don't worry Elleina, he will come back. He loves you and will do anything for you! Just let him cool off and he'll be back in no time. Trust me." He said coming over to me and hugging me. I hugged back as he rubbed my back. "Don't worry." He mumbled in my hair.

// Two hours later //

So I have been watching my favorite show in my flat, feeling sad but since it's raining I decided to make (fav hot drink) and eat muffins made by me. I have to admit I'm an alright cook. As I sat back down and got comfy someone knocked on my door. "Ugh I'm coming." I sighed while getting up and going to the door. "Hello!" I said until I saw who it was. It was Simon soaking wet from the rain. "Hey Elleina" he said in a depressed tone. "Hey Simon." We just stood there staring at the ground. "So listen El, I am so sorry for earlier. I am such a jealous prick and I didn't mean to do what I did. If I could take that moment back I would. I love you El and I would never do anything that would hurt you on purpose." He had tears in his eyes and so did I.

"Simon I love you so much and I know you would never hurt me-" "but I did and I'm such a bellend for doing it." I just went up to him and kissed him wrapping my hands around his neck. He put his hands on my waist. We separated and smiled at each other looking into each other's eyes. "You may be a bellend but I love you either way!" I said kissing him another kiss. "Come in, get into your spare clothes and then we can cuddle. I made muffins and (fav hot drink)!" "I'm so happy I have you." He said as we walked in and he kissed my check. "Me too." I said. I'm glad to be back with my wonderful boyfriend.

A/n:
I hope you enjoyed this Elleina! By the way  it looks weird because I was working on this in computers and did it on my docs so it messed up the centering when I transferred it.
-Diana