Simon x Sabrina

Requested by 0SDMN344

// Sabrina's Point //

Today I will be helping my friends Simon,Josh, Vik, and Tobi film a few videos so I have to get dressed. Once I got dressed I headed over to the Sidemen house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Josh. "Hi Jush." Which is my little nickname for him that he hates. "Argh whyyy?" He said laughing and groaning at the same time. "Because I love you that's why." I told him walking past him and going to get some crisps. "SABRINA!!!!" Vik said coming over and hugging me. "Wait are those my crisps?" I looked at the name on it. 'Vik'. My mouth was full but I slowly looked up at him and said a guilty muffled 'no'. He laughed and grabbed a drink as I continued.

Simon came in with Tobi and I guess they didn't notice me because they were having their own conversation. "So pretty much it seems full proof but hopefully is goes as planned." Simon said and Tobi agreed. "What goes as planned?" The two jumped at the sound of my voice. "Josh's room tour?" Tobi said more as a question. I narrowed my eyes until I saw my favorite candy on the top of the fridge. I grabbed it and ignored them. "Wait so when are we filming?" Simon asked me. "Oh oh yeah huh I guess I came for food. Anyways now if you guys want" I said. They nodded and Simon said that they will set up so I'll just wait here.

"Okay We're ready!" They called. I went upstairs and looked them sitting on the bed perfectly. By that I mean they aren't messing around they are just sitting there like normal people. "Okay? What are we gonna do?"  "How about a best friends vs best friends?" Simon suggested and we all agreed. Josh and Tobi vs Simon and I and Vik will be the asker. "Yo guys!" Simon said doing his intro and explaining what we are gonna be doing. "First question for you guys." Vik said gesturing to us. "What is Simon's favorite color?" "Red!!" I yelled. "Correct that 1 nil to team Sabrina and  Simon!!" The game kept going like that for a while until Simon went on his knees by my lap. "Si why are you doing?" He just looked into my eyes.

"Sabrina, I love you. I have loved you for such a long time. You are the only girl that my eyes light up for. I love your smile, your laugh, everything about you." He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I had the biggest smile on my face. "Simon I have liked you for such a long time too I just didn't think you felt the same way." He hugged me. "I always have." He said looking deep into my eyes. "Well then I guess that's it for the video!" Josh said laughing. "Sorry for the little lovey thing but I just think needed to do this and I hope that you guys can support us!" Simon said and did his outro. All the guys went to their rooms for a bit letting us be alone. "Don't worry Sabrina I'll take you on a date soon and it'll be amazing!!" He said hugging me. "I can't wait!"

// A couple days later //

I finished getting ready and I think I looked really nice. I got a text from Simon that said  he'll be here in five. I looked in the mirror one last time and went to the living room. I heard the doorbell and went to go open it. It was Simon and he look so cute. He was wearing a nice collared shirt and some black jeans.  "Damn you look hot!" He said hugging me. "Thanks so do you." I said blushing a bit but throwing a cheeky wink. He smiled and led me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He got in and started driving. "So where are we going?" I asked looking at him. "You'll see." I rolled my eyes but smiled. We got to the place and he helped me get out. It was a pier with fairy light hung all around. In the center was a table set for two with a rose in the middle.

"Cliche I know but I love you and my ideas suck." I smiled. "You're so sweet Simon." I said kissing his cheek. "Well only the best for you." We sat at the table and ate while talking about random things. "I'm glad I found you." He said. "Me too!" After our meal we went on a walk along the shore. "This is something straight out of a movie." "Our movie though." I smiled and kissed him.  "Let's go cuddle?" I nodded. We ended the night on cuddles and movies.

A/n
Sorry this took a week Sabrina I was busy with school things but anyways I hope you liked this!
-Diana