Forgive me Please

Riley's POV
Present time
I was walking around the hall, looking at the details of the hall. I came to an art exhibition.
I was busy noticing all the beautiful peiceof arts hanged on the wall , when I bump into some one.

I look up to find Ashford. I was beyond thrilled and shocked to see him here.
I didn't think about anything else but to run far away from him.
I ran to my car and started to drive home, I had to see my Prince Charming. I can't face him , what if he takes away my prince from me .

That's the only person I have.

Sudden rush of memories came to my mind.
5 years ago

I was mumbling soothing words to the small angel growing in me.
I was sitting near the pool , when I heard Ashford shout my name and not the normal way . It was filled with rage and anger.

I slowly walked up to the living room. I had thought to tell him the good news but things didn't turn out the way I wanted.
" What happened "I asked curiously."
" How could you do this to me , why the hell were you whoring around with other people " he shouted in a broken voice but in anger.

" What do u mean ?? " I asked I had no idea what was happening , but tears were threatening to Spill.
" Stop playing the innocent pity card , I have seen your true face. You are just a gold digging bitch " he growled in so much anger.
"I don't ge- " he cut me off by " get the hell out of my house , I don't want to live with a cheating bitch, tomorrow meet me at the divorce center "

" But listen to m- " he cut me off again

"Save it for someone else , I feel bad for whom your going to leech on later"he said.
I was devastated after all this , I had no idea what he was talking about .

The only thing I understand is I'm cheating on him but I question myself whom I cheating with??? I don't even have male friends !!! I walked up to our room. I took out my suitcase. Kept all the clothes and my belongings. I took our wedding photo and kept it in my suitcase.

I came downstairs, to only see him drinking. " I hope you live a hell of a life "I said and left.
When I went to my parents house , they were beyond shocked about what had happened.

The next day at the divorce place. They were giving me money and stuff , which I declined.
Ashford did not even think to look at me . I felt like crying my eyes out . I signed the papers and left for ever from his life and to start a new life with my angel.

Present time
I opened the door and saw my small prince sleeping in the arms of my mom. I just couldn't get over how cute they looked together. They made me forget about what happened today.

I woke my mom up she asked me about the trip to the art museum.
She went to her room to sleep meanwhile I picked Blake up and took him to my room . I changed him into his pjs without waking him up. I admired him for sometime , he had the same hair like his father and the same blue eyes like his father .I kissed his forehead and slept.

But before sleeping I was crying my heart out again just because of that bastard.
Morning time
My mom had gone to jogging. She loves to go jogging in the morning as she wants to stay healthy and live more than 100 years . I love her positive attitude towards most of the thing .
I was cooking breakfast when I heard a knock on the door.

I walked up to the door and opened it which left me in shock and sudden attack of anxiety hit me .

"Ash--ford " I stuttered.

" Missed me "

" What are you doing here '

" Didn't my baby miss me " he asked again

" Why are you here " I said emotionless.

"Your still the same feisty little kid " he mocked

" Can yo- " I couldn't complete my sentence when I heard Blake calling me " mommy ! " he walked up to me while crying . I immediately held him in my arms ," don't cry , tell me what happened " I asked him " I had a night mare "

" It's gonna be fine , you are mumma 's prince , and prince are not scared of anything
Except for losing their princess "

I said while shaking him gently to stop crying.
The whole time ashford was in shock.
" Who's kid is that ??"
I took Blake to the sofa and kept him there .then I walked back to Ashford.

" That's none of your business " I replied
" I asked who's kid is that !!!"he was beyond angry.
" It's yours , I'm not giving you him " I stated
" Why didn't you tell me before " he asked softly
" Why didn't you listen to my words before ?? " I asked back

" I'm sorry , I misunderstand everything. Olivia had photoshopped your photos with many men. I had no idea it was photoshopped, I wasn't in my right mind . I couldn't see you with any other person . I blindly believed her and lost the most important people in my life. I'm very sorry , please come back I want you and my baby back in my life. The moment you left my life , i lived in hell , i couldn't concentrate on anything else. when i found out that Olivia was jealous of u and stuff and stooped this low, i was completely shocked. " he said ,i wasn't looking at his face until I felt tears drops on my hand , as he had held my hand during the apology .

There was nothing much but to wipe those tears of his cheeks . Without thinking twice I wiped those tears off his cheeks .He looked up and smiled brightly at me .

I was at loss of words , I couldn't forget what he had done before but I should also think about my baby 's future and mine.
Before i could say anything , Ashford suddenly asked if he could hold my baby. I unknowingly nodded my head up and down.
He walked up to the sofa , picked Blake up and started to play with him .
I couldn't stop smiling about how adorable these two were together .
" His name is Blake and he is 4 years old " "it's a beautiful name just like you " he replied back grinning widely , there was nothing more I wanted to do than kiss him , forgetting about the whole world and to only remember him.

I can't believe he is in front of me , with Blake . i walked up to the sofa and stood beside Blake.
" Momma , who is this ??" Blake asked.

" he is your father , I told u he would come one day , see he is here today finally " i said I couldn't hide the fact at all. Blake would be hurt when he comes to know it later so i did the best thing i could for Blake and my future also Ashford.
Ashford looked at me in shook but soon said " I knew you would forgive me " " I loved u idiot and will always, after what you had done , I still can't tend to forget you , people might think how can I easily forgive you but the hate and rage I had before was temporary, but my love for you was permanent "' I said
He stood up and hugged me and hugged him back " so after this " he took out a red velvet box" will you marry me baby girl ?" He asked grinning widely . Did he plan this before hand or what, but i couldn't think of losing him again and instantly replied saying

" yes ".

" I love you baby girl , i'll make you the most happiest lady on this earth and blake the most happiest son " " I love you too and you better believe me or else you will seriously lose me and our kid". i said laughing.

Blake came and hugged our legs. Ashford picked him up and kissed his forehead.

-------------------THE END-----------------------
That's the story guys , please vote and comment saying what u thought about this story . Thanks for reading this story. ❤️❤️😭🙏🏻

Forgive me Please ( completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara