Chapter Fourteen

Y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

You were too lazy to read that. Stop being lazy and be productive.

Hehe just kitten.

So I'm going to dedicate this chapter to all of my bestest friends reading this. You know who you are. I love you guys and thanks for the criticism because I need it. Hehehe.

Special thanks to my friend Isabel who beats the crap out of me everytime I don't upload.

Oh, and my friend Kirsten who let me use her name in the story. :) she was also the person to tell me to put this story on Wattpad.

Uuuuh, let's see, Christa, thanks to you for making the weirdest assumptions. :)

Thanks to Saebrah for bugging the crap out of me and asking for hints about what's gonna happen next.

Love y'all best frannns.

And thanks to all of you because you are all amazing!!

So excited for this chapter!! :D Tell me what you think!

Love y'all!

~Sophia

Chapter Fourteen

"Alex....?"

The bedroom door crept open, revealing Misty's face.

"Alex, we're leaving now. Wanna grab something to eat real quick?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Well you gotta eat something!" Misty insisted.

I grunted, and pulled the blankets over my head. "I'm not hungry."

"Fine. Then don't eat. But we're seeing Louis right now, so get up."

I had a huge head ache. I didn't want to get up or do anything. I didn't know what to do about everything that was happening...

I sat up and stared angrily at Misty. "Did you tell Zayn about this whole 'love circle' thingy?"

Misty got wide eyed and blushed a little bit. "Was I not supposed to...?"

My jaw dropped. Are you serious? Really?

"How could you do that to me, Misty?!" I yelled at her, throwing a pillow. It didn't do much good, since she caught it in her hands.

"Sorry!! And it doesn't even matter, because in like two days we're leaving to go back to Michigan and you'll never have to see Harry or anyone else here ever again!"

"Well you'll never see Zayn again! So you might as well forget about him!" I shouted.

"That doesn't even matter, because we're-" Misty cut herself off.

"You're what...?" I asked. She's hiding something... I know it. Stupid secrets, they keep coming up!!

"Nothing... Nevermind."

"Lies!" I yelled. "You have a secret. Tell me."

"Forget it, Alex!" she shouted. "You have secrets too! Like hiding this whole thing from Harry! He probably already knows, considering the way you looked at Zayn at the hospital..."

No... Everyone noticed. I don't even remember what happened! That day was so long, the whole day in the hospital, eating shit food.

"I didn't know I was staring, okay! And sorry that I like your boyfriend. But I do. I bet I like him more than you!" I told her. I'm being so horrible to her. So far, this trip has got us mad at each other.