Chapter Eight

OH. MY. FRICKING. GOD.

So, I just read through a few of my old chapters... And I realized...

I HAVE SO MANY TYPOS.

STUPID IPOD DOESN'T TYPE RIGHT.

I wanted to smack myself!! Like how do you guys read this?!?!? Anyway, I'm sorry for those... Hopefully you understood well enough. I'll be looking over it extra hard now. I promise my life !!

Okay, that's all. Sorry, and thanks :3

~Sophia

Chapter Eight

Harry was there, hugging me, on my bed, for about an hour. And all I could think about was Misty. And Kirsten. And Niall. And Zayn. I thought of everyone but Harry, who I should be thinking about. But I can't. If I keep thinking about him, it will just remind me of Misty. If only she knew what we were doing... It would kill her.

I wanted to stay with Harry. It was nice. It was warm... And that smell... Why did he always smell so fucking good?!

I hoped I didn't smell like total shit... I hadn't taken a shower. I was in desperate need of one.

I turned my body, just enough to see Harry. He was asleep. I looked at the time. It was 1:00 pm. How the fuck was he sleeping?!

Suddenly, I felt a vibrate.

Buzz buzz.

It came from my pocket. I reached in and pulled out my phone. I checked the ID. 'Mom.' oh, what did she want?!

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie! How's it going? Is Grandma okay? I was just calling to say goodnight!" she said.

Goodnight?

"Goodnight? Mom, it's 1:00..."

"Oh yeah... I forgot about the time change! Haha, how silly of me!" she said.

Wow. I forgot too. How retarded of me!

"Well, it's about night time here. So I guess, good afternoon! Oh, but is Grandma okay?"

I turned to Harry. He had a slight snore, which was odd, because he usually snored really loud.

"She's taking a nap," I lied. I let out a chuckle.

"Oh, okay. How odd, I always call you at the wrong times. Well I love you!"

I sighed. "Love you too..."

"don't forget to clean up! Don't be rude and-"

"Okay mom! Bye."

I hung up on her. I slid the phone back into my pocket.

Harry looked so calm. He was so silent and sweet... He looked peaceful. And his lips...

They looked so beautiful. In fact, he looked really beautiful. He was so kissable. Maybe I'll..

No.

But I want to... Just really quickly...

Alexandria Grace Smith! Shut the fuck up and be a man!

Wow... I'm a loser. Having a conversation with myself inside my head. Cool.

Maybe just, a peck. That wouldn't hurt! Would it? I mean just an hour ago we decided we were dating... So...

But think about Misty. I can't do it. I need to talk to her. I needed to talk to her before things got way to out of hand. But...

I leaned in. Besides, he's sleeping. He wouldn't even know! My lips hovered over his.