"What?"

"Please. Uh, just" she looked away and scratches her neck "just stay"

I have so big urge to smile but decide not to so I bit my lip and nodded. I lay on other side of bed and immediately her scent hit me. Whole bedsheets was covered with it. I had so big urge to just bury my head in pillow. I closed my eyes and inhale deeply, then exhale slowly.

I could feel her stare at me, but decided to ignore it because if I open my eyes anything could happen and I know it's not the right time. She was only wearing her over sized T-shirt and panties, without bra! I mean come on.

And then something I really really didn't expect happened. She come closer to me and placed her head in crock of my neck. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it's going to explode. It's too close, I can't be that close to people! But it kinda felt nice... Okah maybe it's not that bad after all. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me. Charlie was on other side of bed so I didn't need to worry about him. I could feel her smile against my skin which made me smile as well.

"Good night" I whispered and kissed top of her head.

"Night" she said with sleepily voice and kissed my neck.

Holy crap I thought I was going to die! I felt shiver running down my body and my heartbeat being faster than ever. She, of course noticed this and curled up with me even more.

Soon, we both was slowly falling asleep feeling safer and calmer than ever.

***

I woke up in Dušica's bed alone. I already missed her warmth. I took my phone that was on bedside table and saw it's only 8am. What the hell? Where is this girl?

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was so bored but somehow I didn't want to left this room. I took remote of TV and turn it on. I don't know what I pressed but cameras showed me every room in this house, except five rooms which are guest rooms where we sleep.

I start looking for Dušica and finally saw her in gym. She was doing push ups and she looked so hot. I decide to go there so I got up and walked out of room.

When I come at gym she was punching boxing bag, her back facing me. Music was playing but not too loud. She was wearing white Calvin Klein yoga pants and white bra. Her hair was tightly tied in high pony tail and there was no any make up on her back. Her every scar was visible. I just couldn't help myself but stare.

I leaned at wall and crossed my arms. Of course soon she sensed someone staring at her so she turned around and smiled when saw that's me.

"Hey" she said and walked out of boxing ring.

"Hi" I replied awkwardly which made her chuckle.

She turned music off and took bottle of water. I stared at her scar on stomach and she looked at me and then at her stomach and sighed.

"You all know, there is no point in hiding it now. Anyway I was doing it just because I promised my mom I will. It hurts her more than me when she see it" she said with shrug.

I just nodded and she took sip of water and one cap slipped away. I followed it with my gaze down her chin, then her neck. I gulped hard when it comes to her chest and looked away.

"Are you okay?" she asked and smirked.

Did she just figured out what I was doing!?

"Uh-um yeah" I said, well more like stuttered. "Anyway, I just gonna go now"