The end.

"Ugh my head. Maybe I had a little too much to drink yesterday." I mumble to myself as I wake up.

I look to my table next to my bed and I see a plate full of food. Toast, eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice. There's also a note. 

"Come into the living room when you are done eating so we can talk. ~Frisk"

Oh yeah. I was a right jerk to them last night, But why the hell is Frisk so nice?

I try to eat as much as possible but my stomach is on fire from last night. I slowly get up and get dressed. I walk out of my room and see Frisk and Asriel sitting in the living room waiting for me.

I walk into the living and I sit down. Asriel has his arms crossed and he's not looking at me. He's definitely mad at me. "So, You really think I'm in love with Frisk huh?" He asks while not looking at me.

I don't answer him. "Asriel leave Chara be. She's obviously flustered." Frisk says. "How are you feeling, Chara?" 

"I feel like shit."

"Oh uh.... Well *Ahem* Where do you want to start?" Frisk asks.

"I-I'm so sorry guys." I apologize. I don't know what to say.

"You didn't seem like you were sorry last night." Asriel mumbles under his breath.

"Asriel! It's okay Chara. I forgive you, I'm not sure about Asriel though." 

Silence.

"I really didn't mean what I said. I've just noticed that you two are always hanging with each other. A lot." I begin to get tears in my eyes.

"I understand Chara. I'm really sorry if it hurt you in any way. we never meant any harm." Frisk says.

Asriel still won't look at me or say anything.

"Asriel, Do you have anything to say?" Frisk asks.

"Why would you ever think I like Frisk? Don't get me wrong. I love her as a best friend, But you're my only one Chara!" Asriel yells finally looking at me.

Tears start pouring."I-I"

Frisk sits closer to me and hugs me. "It's okay Chara. We never meant to hurt you." 

Asriel sighs and sits next to me as he puts a comforting arm round me. I rest my head on his shoulder with a waterfall of tears down my face. "Can you stop crying, Chara? You're bumming me out." Asriel says with a slight smile on his face.

I wipe the tears from my face and look him in the eyes. "Heh, I really love you Asriel." I say as I give him a kiss.

A/N

Aww Chara and Asriel are together without nothing breaking them apart or is that what we all think? Find out in the next few chapters!