The Surface.

It's been a while since I died from falling into the lava, But I just can't help thinking about it. What would happen if I did it again? Asriel notices that something is wrong.

"What are you thinking about, Chara?" Asriel would ask.

"If I told you Asriel, You wouldn't believe me." I would reply.

"I'll always believe you Chara! You're my best friend."

"Thanks, Asriel. I guess I can tell you. What if a while ago, I told you I died?" I would look at him and his eyes would be wide.

"Hahaha yeah right, Chara. If you died, you wouldn't be here right now silly!" He would laugh.

"I knew wouldn't believe me. I'm gonna go check out the barrier." As I would get up and walk away to the barrier.

"Wait, Chara!" Asriel would say getting up and running to me.

We would walk to the barrier. I put my hand on the invisible wall and sigh. "Everyone down here wants to be free right?" I would ask.

"Yeah, but we need 7 human souls to free everyone, to break it. If a monster ever absorbed a human soul they could cross." Asriel explains.

I would look at the bright wall and grab Asriel's hand. The hand I had on the wall falls through.

"Chara?!"

I walk forward with Asriel as we would cross the barrier.

We would both gasp. "Chara! This is more beautiful than I ever imagined!" Asriel would say.

"How did I do that?" I would say with confusion.

"I don't know, but let's go check out the flowers down there!" Asriel would say and run off.

"Asriel, wait up! We need to be careful!" I would call to him.

We would laugh and run for a while. We lay in the golden flowers. I hear a lot of screaming and gasping.

"It's a monster! Kill it!"

"Asriel! Run!" I would say while dragging him up.

The humans would be chasing after us, shooting arrows towards us while we would run. Suddenly I would get hit. I fall down.

"Chara!" Asriel would shout as he knelt down to me. The humans are getting closer and closer.

"Asriel go! I'll be fine! Run home!" He ignores me and stays with me. An arrow flies and hits in right in the chest. I watch as he disintegrates into a pile of dust.

I just watched my best friend die, Now I'm going to die.

I would rip the arrow out of my chest. "Ugh." I'm breathing heavily. "The only way to make things better, Is to reset. It's the only way." I begin to cry.

I take the arrow and put it through my skull. I fall once again. I meet Asriel, Toriel and everyone else. Once again.

A/N

I really hope that didn't take things to far. That was a bit saddening. I almost cried doing it myself. It doesn't seem like a chapter but I am making more. Maybe it'll teach Chara to not go to the surface not being prepared. Byeee!