.31 the one with the vampire diaries reunion

INTERVIEW WITH ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

LORRAINE : Good Morning everybody! I hope you're all well today. We've got a lot on for today so let's get started! Now as everyone knows, I'm obsessed with everything supernatural! So, when I heard I got the pleasure of having The Vampire Diaries cast with me here today, I couldn't resist but to fan girl! Here with me today I have the lovely Dobrev twins, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and Candice Accola!

LORRAINE : Hi everyone! I hope you're all well.

ND : Thanks for having us! It's a pleasure!

LORRAINE : I wanna get right in there with some questions about your time on TVD. I am possibly one of the biggest fans! Who was your guys favourite character, and if you had the chance to play somebody else, who would it be?

PW : Uhm Elijah was my favourite, just because he's so dashing. And if I could play another character it would be Hayley so he would be in love with me

ND : I think for me, Bonnie was my favourite. She was so strong and independent and she was really the shows embodiment of how strong women are and how we are able to be strong independent women. If I could play another character, it would be Bonnie!

SD : I've always loved Caroline, I think she's had the most character development from the start, you know at first she was the bitchy character that no one really knew if they should like her, but I think she was out spoken and strong and she really shown young women that they shouldn't be afraid to speak their minds and should always stay true to themselves. I'd want to be Caroline if I could be another character.

IS : Stefan was always one of my favourites. Because he was always so head strong and always stayed true to his beliefs and I think that was a great message for everybody. If I could be another character, it would probably be Klaus. Joseph looks like he has a lot of fun playing him and I've always wanted to play him!

CA : Katherine has to be my favourite! She's so sassy , sexy and badass. Who wouldn't want to be like that! I would play Katherine if i could!

LORRAINE : Great choices guys! I've got to ask, Stelena or Delena?

ND & SD : Stelena!

LORRAINE : Do they do that a lot? Talk together?

PW : They literally do it all the time! Haha. And for me it world be Stelena too.

CA : I'm going to go for Delena!

IS : Stelena for me.

LORRAINE : What other ships are your favourite?

IS : I think for me I always liked Damon and Katherine. They were so similar and I think it would have been fun to see a bad ass couple.

SD : Klaroline! I'm still rooting for this to happen, Julie!!

ND : I loved Enzo and Bonnie, I wish they got to be together.

CA : I'm going to go for Klaroline too!

PW : Stefan and Elijah.

LORRAINE : What's tour favourite moment from set? Or your favourite scene to shoot?

ND :  I really liked the fight scene between Katherine and Elena. It was a new experience for myself and Stas. We did the whole scene ourselves, and it was just so fun to do something like that with Stas.

SD : So you enjoyed having your little sister kick your ass NIna? My first day on set will always be my favourite moment. I came on obviously after everybody else and I thought no one would talk to me and I would be that loser who only had their sister to talk to, but everyone was so welcoming and took me into their little family so it was such an amazing day for me. I love being able to say I love going to work.

PW : I'll always remember meeting Anastasia for the first time. I didn't know Nina had a twin, and I bumped into Stas and I obviously thought it was Nina and I tried going over lines with her for a Stelena scene, and she looked so confused at me. She started flipping through her script like "I don't know this? When is this scene?" And it was only then when I looked at her properly and looked at what she was wearing to notice it wasn't Nina. I had gone pretty much the whole day calling her Nina and not once did someone correct me!

CA : Mine probably is the Prom episode. I loved getting dressed up and it was a fun experience to go through again!

IS : I think one of my favourite moment on set would be whenever Nina and Stas were together. Because it was literally like watching Katherine and Elena bicker. They literally are the real life versions of them. 

LORRAINE : They all sound like wonderful moments! Now , Stas. I understand you're in a new movie called Flatliners. What was it like going from a supernatural background to portraying a character who is mortal and suffers human problems?

SD : It was a lot of fun yeah. You know I've played a doppelgänger, vampire, traveler, clairvoyant and had magic powers on Once Upon a Time, so to go to this was really something different and something I enjoyed thoroughly. I like to think the film has a nice message, and it's something you'd only understand if you watch the film and can relate to the characters and what they go through.

LORRAINE : I'm super excited to watch the film. I saw the original and I seen the trailer and knew I had to go watch it! Candice, I've heard rumours that a certain blonde vampire is set to make an appearance in The Originals. Is there much you can say about this or?

CA : I wish I could! But yes rumours are true and Caroline is set to appear in The Originals, I can't say for how long or what she'll be doing! But I can say she will be there.

IS : I'm looking forward to seeing Stas back on the big screen, I know films is something she's always wanted to strive towards and do more and I know this film is going to be epic because of Belle's appearance!

SD : Aw thanks Ian! You're too kind to me! I can't wait for everyone to see the film, we worked super hard on it and I really hope it lives up to everyone's standards. I'm also very excited for Caroline to be in The Originals. I can't wait to see Candice absolutely kill this character once again, Caroline is only so good because of who portrayed her. I also can't wait to see her reunite with Klaus.

CA : Aw Stas! You're too sweet.

LORRAINE : Stas and Nina, I see you're rather close with certain Marvel boys.

ND : Seb, Chris and Anthony are great fun. They know how to cheer you up when you need it! Sebastian is always there when we need him too, he's really great.

SD : They're great friends of ours! I love hanging around with them and I'm still trying to make my way on to set.

LORRAINE : Well that's all we have time for today! I hope you all enjoyed your morning with me here, and I hope to see you all soon!