.51 the one with the mcu

ANASTASIA DOBREV HEADING TO MCU?

By now, the Dobrev twins have become a household name. Especially Anastasia, with Nina focusing her time onto modelling and being the face of many brands. It seems the other Dobrev is set her sights onto bigger projects. Anastasia Dobrev has taken on many different kinds of roles, we've seen her as a vampire, a clairvoyant, an evil princess and a southside serpent.

Now, Anastasia is no stranger to the MCU cast as she is currently dating the Winter Soldier himself, Sebastian Stan. Dobrev is also close to Chris Evans as herself, Nina, Stan and Evans are spotted together frequently. Dobrev has also been spotted with Robert Downey JR. at events, so it's safe to say that she would fit right into the cast.

Rumours of a new female Marvel character joining the cinematic universe arose a few months back, and fans have been speculating the character and who would play them

Back when the rumours arose, The Russo brothers were vague about writing in a new female character. "Anything is possible. It's just something that we would have to see about." These guys tell us nothing!

MCU fans have gone crazy with this rumour, begging for answers from anyone. RDJ himself said that bringing in a new female role would be an amazing addition to the MCU. Chris Evans also stated that bringing in another female role would 'make the cast feel whole'.

In a recent interview, Anthony Russo named dropped Madame Masque. Fans have took this as a subtle hint from Russo saying that this is the new female character.

Madame Masque (real name Giulietta Nefaria but legally renamed Whitney Frost) is a fictional character, a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. An occasional love interest and enemy of Iron Man and the daughter of Count Nefaria, she originally wore a golden mask to cover up her disfigured face and continues to do so after her face was healed. 

Now we wouldn't expect her to be the love interest of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) as he is currently with Pepper Potts. We can only hope that the Russo Brothers would create an interesting storyline and background for her!

We can't wait to see if this is true!

RELATED STORIES

5 MARVEL VILLANS ANASTASIA DOBREV COULD PLAY.

SEBASTIAN STAN ON GIRLFRIEND JOINING MCU.

TOP 10 DOBREV TWIN MOMENTS.