The Emotions.

(Aiden's pov)

Regret.

Confusion.

Terror.

I had started to know these feelings all to well.

"Stop running Adien,~" The growling voice taunted, and was only getting closer. My movements were becoming sluggish and my limbs slowly started acting unresponsive, like I was running through tar.

"I caught you once. You had to be rescued because you were too pathetic to save yourself."

If I had any tears left in this nightmare of mine, I would cry. But crying wasn't going to save me. Lukas wouldn't save us this time either.

My legs finally gave out, exhaustion being my downfall. I could hear the bone chilling laughter of the Wither behind me, and I could make out tentacles whirling round in the inky darkness that seemed to be everywhere, sucking all the light and goodness from the world.

A violet tentacle wrapped round my ankle.

"Wait," i half shouted, half whispered, my voice failing me. "Please, let me go-"

I was whipped up into the air, and regret filled me as I knew this was the end. I couldn't save myself then, and now was no different.

Lukas, Maya, Gill...
I'm sorry I let you all down.
I'm sorry I wasn't good enough.

Confusion raced in my mind as the unblinking eye stared me down, and seemed to stare into my soul as I dangled there blankly, unable to comprehend how, why this was happening. Had Jesse never silenced the monster? Was her victory and reason for her adoration all around the world an illusion, a trick, a.... lie?
Like the Old Order before her, was history going to put on a pedestal someone not worthy of the fame?

I didn't, couldn't scream. I was frozen in fear, in panic, in terror as the beasts mouth grew ever closer, and swallowed me down into the oh- so familiar darkness.
I hoped I would never have to encounter this horror again.
But apparently Karma had other plans.

And all I could hear as I fell deeper, deeper into hues of black that have yet to be given a name was the sound of demonic laughter, ringing painfully loud in my ears, drowning out all sound, even that of my own screams.

--------------------
I'm sorry it's short, but holiday homework and family commitments have kept me really busy.
Sorry again! X