Chapter 9

"Silver to you is your weakness. Right?" Mehmed says, throwing a silver coin at Vlad, who caught it. Vlad grunted like he's in pain. The silver is hurting him? But how?

"Vlad! Help me! Please!" I yelled, that earn me another slap in the face. Everything had gone fuzzy and blurry. My mouth tasted like copper. My left side of my head was pounding, like a beating heart. A constant rhythm. The pain is unbearable. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down on my black and blue cheek.

"Pomponia, don't worry about anything." Vlad said. Don't worry about anything? Don't worry?! How can I not be freaking out?! Well I am. I am kidnapped right now!

Then Vlad made his move. Mehmed and my love is fighting. I can see Vlad is weak. No... I can't have this. So I tried to set my hands free by moving the rope back and forth, against the pole. Finally, I loosened the ropes, setting myself free.

When I look back at Vlad, he was on the ground burning and Mehmed, with what looks like a wooden stake.

"No!" I yelled at Mehmed. All of a sudden, right before my eyes, Vlad turn into bats.

"My name is Dracula." Vlad says, sticking the stake into Mehmed. I gasped as Vlad bit into Mehmed's neck. Oh lord, help me. I look at Vlad in shock. What is he?

Vlad let go of Mehmed's body, throwing him across the tent. He turns to me with a monstrous face. Pale, with veins going up to his eyes.

"Don't be frighten. I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you." Vlad said. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I scream out in pain. I look down to see a metal sword through me.

"God! Vlad! It hurts!" I screamed. I fell onto the silver with a clang and I turn my head a little to see who impaled me. It was one the Turks. God I hate them. Cold bloody killers. With a twist of Vlad sword, he cut off the Turk head. Oh my goodness! That is a memory, I will never forget.

"Shh, shh, shh, look at me. Everything will be okay. Just stay awake." Vlad said, running and conforming me. My vision is starting to get blurry and the pain is unbearable. I whimper in pain. I can see in Vlad's face that he is debating on something. Something unexpected happen. He bit into his wrist and put it to my mouth.

"Drink." He order. So I did. It tasted sweet and salty at the same time. He pulled back his wrist and pulled out the sword. Now, I feel light as a feather. The pain is fading and so am I.