Chapter 2

We entered the kingdom, as everyone was walking or shopping. For some reason, everyone stop and stared at us. It was starting to get uncomfortable. Then I started to hear whispers like:

"That must be the new general." Or "Goodness, she is so hot. I wonder..." I block that man out, because I did not want to hear the rest of that sentence.

I saw a group of whores over by a bar, making faces at me like I'm a slut or something bad. Hell, I'm still a virgin.

As we past the little village, we came to another gate. This must be the gate to the official castle. There was two guards at the gate. One of the guards was wearing a regular uniform and the other was wearing what looks like an assistant uniform. The assistant guy step forward.

"Ah, it is great to see you again, Reyes. So this is your family?" The guard said looking at me, Popillia, and my mother.

"Yes. This is Arkie my assistant. Arkie this is my wife, Euphemia. My youngest daughter, Popillia and my oldest daughter, Pomponia." When my father said my name, the guard face went pale.

"Nice to meet you, Euphemia, and Popillia, but you Pomponia you are very special. I can see you are very compassionate, understanding and always trying to help the weak and oppressed. You like to fight for freedom and justice. People you come into contact with you, either become your friend or will be left out of your life. See, Reyes. Your daughter is in the history books!" Said Arkie.

When he said all of that, it is true. I will fight for freedom and I help the weak, but I am not in the history books. This guy is insane.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"No. Not now, I must talk to your father. Maids!" Arkie yelled, then some maids came.

"Take the Sabina family to their new quarters." The maids bowed their heads and father kiss my mother's​ cheek, leaving with Arkie.

"Grab some stuff and follow us." One maid said. So I got off Midnight and one guard came, taking her to the stables. I told Midnight to be a good girl. When the guard left she went with him, as a good girl.

I went to the wagon and grab all of my things. I don't have much, because I knew I would get more things if I came. So, I gave some of my things to a poor girl. All I have is a bag full of rolled up clothes, I manage to fit in, my bow and arrows that my father made me, and a crate full of some books, a couple of knifes, a leather jacket, and my boots.

Mother, Popillia, and some of the maids, helped each other picking up the things. One of the maids came to me, offering to take my stuff. I just nicely declined.

I glanced around, looking at the castle. It was wonderfully​ crafted and beautiful in a dark way. Which I like.

We followed​ the maids down two long hallways and took a few turns, then we stop at a dead end hallway. There is three rooms. One room on one side and two on the other.

Mother's and father's room is across from mine and Popillia. My room is at the end of the hallway, as Popillia is the first room.

I walked​ into my room and it is beautiful.