5.

Bey's POV

It's been a few days since Jen texted me. Honestly I don't know what to say after she touched me. What if she flirts with me and I react totally stupid? I don't even know how to flirt and I definitely don't wanna embarrass myself. She probably wants someone who's real freaky and I haven't even discovered if I have that side of me yet. If I do what if it's stupid?

Besides I'm 18. I'm feeling extra guilty not even telling her my age but at the same time I don't because she assumed I was older since I was at a college party. I know Michelle won't snitch on me cause she's the main one who wanted me to go and she'll blow her own cover too so ugh.

I decided to not to reply to Jen. It'll just be easier if I don't respond and she'll forget about me. Word is this boy name Jay or something likes me. He's cute I guess but I could use another friend cause when Michelle is busy acting grown I'm just home alone with nothing to do.

——————————
I'm at the park with that Jay fellow. He's pretty funny but my mind drifted to Jen.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked.

"Oh nothing. I'm just thinking about dinner." I said.

"I won't pry but I know that's not the truth" he chuckled shrugging it off.

"It's just complicated Jay but I'm having a nice time with you though. Girl stuff don't worry."

"Aight. Say no more" he said truthfully.

I got the sudden chill and jay put his arm around me and I blushed a little. It does feel nice to be out in the open with jay. I can't do this with Jen. She don't even know my age & my mom would kill me.

Why am I thinking about her lips? Why can't I get her out my mind? I'm gonna hang with jay more to get Jen off my mind. I definitely need a distraction. He does smell really good. That does turn me on actually. Oh my god Beyoncé get it together. Am I bisexual or do I just like Jay and Jen?

As I'm in my thoughts, jay stands us up and intertwines our fingers together as we walked through Central Park. It was so beautiful out here. All you saw was kids playing and a mix of garden flowers. I can get use to jay treating me this way although he does seem like the type to fuck and leave but I ain't giving jay no pussy.

He's cute I guess but not exactly my type like Jennifer was.

—————————

Jen's POV

Beyoncé haven't texted me since our little dressing room stunt. I guess I did catch her off guard but fuck, she knew she wanted me. Baby was just too shy to admit. I have to get her alone and try again. The way she moaned did something to my body. I just gotta have her. I need an excuse to see her alone.

"I was thinking we could have dinner at my place tonight? I realized I made too much and don't wanna waste it." Jen texted bey.

Bey read it nervously but immediately and replied. "Yeah I don't see why not."

Everything was coming together with my plan. Hopefully she doesn't stand me up. She's in for a night she'll never forget.