4.

A week later.. Jennifer's POV

I was at work with a long line. I was super exhausted. Been here since 8am and it's going on 5pm. My boss asked me to stay a longer until another employee showed up. Man I swear I'm so over this job. The money is great but my boss sucks.

After my last customer at the register I told my co worker Laura that I'm going on my lunch break. We usually get 1 hour lunch so I was just going to head to the food court or maybe do some shopping.

I walked out of my store and entered the mall area and for some reason my mind drifted to Beyoncé. That kiss was everything to me although she rather forget about it. I never got complaints from any girls so this is the first a female wanted to just forget about a kiss. She even moaned though or was that me?

I chuckled to myself at the thought. Either way it was a turn on. I saw a sale on panties at PINK and quickly walked in there. This is one of my favorite stores and I get a mall discount. It's only 10% but it's better than nothing right?

I walked over to the panties and looked through all of the designs until I looked up and spotted Beyoncé. She was beautiful. Man oh man how is she still single. I'm glad I kissed her and to think she wants to forget about it. Forget about it my ass. I chuckled to myself.

I was so focused on how beautiful she was I didn't know her staring right back at me then I quickly came to my senses and decided to walk over to her

I was so focused on how beautiful she was I didn't know her staring right back at me then I quickly came to my senses and decided to walk over to her. Wouldn't hurt right? We're in a public place so she can't runaway from me like she tries to do.

"Hey Bey, what's up?"

"Hi Jen. What are you doing here?"

"Shopping just like you obviously. You here alone?"

"No actually. My friend is in forever 21. We're meeting up after I leave here."

"Oh. Well I'm on my lunch break and was going to eat until I saw PINK was having a sale. I couldn't resist." I chuckled.

"I know whatcha mean. This store is super addicting. I can never come in here and not buy anything. They always have the best deals." She giggled looking gorgeous.

"I hear that. What do you usually buy from here?" I asked.

"Hoodies but mostly panties. You can never have enough of them."

"Agreed."

"Well I was gonna try some on so it was nice talking to you Jen."

"Actually, can I see them on you? Ya know to let you know if they look right."

"Umm I don't see why not but only for your opinion, come on." Bey said.