Chapter 4

Evie walked away from Harry fast. She did not want to embarrass herself more than she already had.

Evie had to stop for a moment because her heart was beating to fast. She could feel heat on her checks and an unexplainable feeling in he stomach. She was in complete shock of the whole situation, especially her agreeing to meet him tomorrow.

How could she be so foolish to agree to hang out with someone she just meet, let alone a filthy pirate. But that's the thing, he wasn't just a pirate. Evie felt there was something real and true inside of him. The spark the two of the shared was completely real and maybe that's the reason she agreed to see him tomorrow.

Evie arrived at her house about twenty minutes later. Once she arrived she went to one of the many halls of mirrors to fix her appearance. She walked quickly to her Mother's throne room, letter in hand. She quickly walked into the room, curtsied, and handed the letter her mother. The Evil Queen tilted her head trying to figure out what was wrong with her daughter.

"Evie, did something happen with that pirate? Your face is flushed and you look more of a mess than usual."

Evie could feel her hands start to shake and she nodded no, blaming her quietness on the long journey. Her mother nodded and told her to head to her room and stay there until dinner. She nodded her head and bowed before leaving. She quickly made her way to her room, ready to rest up before dinner. Dinner was always a test for Evie to contain her anger because her mother critiqued her every move.

________________________________
__________

Harry stood there for a moment after asking Evie if she wanted to hangout tomorrow, still in shock that he asked her that. Harry wasn't the type of person to ask people out, usually girls came up to him and flirted and then they eventually hooked up. Girls meant nothing to him but this beautiful, bitchy girl with Blue hair, who he just met less than twenty minutes ago, suddenly felt so important.

Harry didn't like this feeling so he raced back to the Southside and went to Ursulla's Fish and Chips to find a random girl to hook up with. As soon as he walked in, all eyes went to him. His eyes landed on a curvy, blond girl that was wearing a revealing corset and short skirt. She winked at him and started twirling her hair. He gestured to the door with his head and she followed right behind him. Once they got to the ally next to the building he turned around and pinned her to the wall, fiercely kissing her. She reached her hands up and started pulling at his hair, intensifying the kiss. Harry was glad she was wearing a skirt because it made it easier to get off than a pair of pants. She reached down and started unbuttoning his pants. Things got intense after that.

Once they were through, Harry zipped up his pants and left her there, breathless. He raced back to his father's ship, and locked himself in his room. He started throwing all of his belonging across the room, breaking a few. All he could think about was Evie while he was hooking up with that girl. He didn't like the idea of being tied down to one girl the rest of his life, especially when that girl is a stuck up, wanna-be princess. Just from the short time they were together she slapped him across the face and called him a commoner. If someone in his crew ever slapped him, or even laid a finger on him he would Hook them.

Yet, he couldn't be mad at her. He had only just met her and he felt he knew so much more to her than met the eye. He felt a new sensation around her, and it was intoxicating. When they touched it was like an electrical shock were release from their hands. She was beyond gorgeous. Just the thought of her made Harry's heart flip.

Harry sat on his bed and laid down, placing a pillow over his face and let out a scream. Just then Smee knocked on his door.

"Harry? Are you there boy? Captain would like to see you in his chamber immediately."

Harry let out a noise signaling that he heard Smee. The arranged marriage proposal flashed back into Harry's head and became angry all over again. No way was he going to be forced marry someone he hardly knew, let alone a princess. He made a promise to himself that no matter what he would not fall for Evie, and he would do everything in his power not marry her.

What Harry didn't know was: Saying that you're going to do something and actually doing it are completely different stories.