Chapter 2

Harry Hook was walking down the street heading to a girl's house when his father's right hand man, Smee, came running up to him.

"Harry!" Smee said out of breath "I'm so glad I found you. I've been looking all over the place for you. Your Father has an urgent message that can't wait!"

Harry rolled his eyes and started walking back to his father's boat. Along the way he was swearing under his breath, mad that he was wasn't able to hookup with this girl he was meeting with.

Once he got to the boat he went to his father's quarters. Inside Captain Hook had hundreds of maps, trinkets from far off lands, and several pirates hats. One giant map was hanging on the wall with many X's on the several spots. There were stab marks on that ripped halfway through and at the top of the map read 'Map of Neverland'. Harry walked over to where his father was looking over it and just stood there observing it for a moment.

"When we get off this Island, Peter Pan is going to get it." Harry said turning to his father.

"That's my boy." Captain Hook said turning to his son and putting a hand on his shoulder, smiling. "Glad Smee gave you the message. I have an urgent task I need you to take care of."

Harry's face lit up and a giant grin from one ear to other appeared. Harry's mind envisioned a daring sword fight or plummeting another ships for its treasure. His father starred at him wanting all attention back to him.

"Before you get carried away, I need you to deliver a message. I need you to meet the Evil Queen's daughter and hand her this envelope. She will bring it back to her mother and hopefully a compromise will finally happen between both of our sides of the Isle."

"What? The Evil Queen? Why do you want to do business with a stuck up waste of a villain?"

"Don't question me, boy. You do as I say or else I through you in the brig. Just take this and don't ever disrespect your captain again."

"Yes, Father."

Harry reached out and grabbed the envelope. It was a thick envelope and it probably had a lot of pages in it. Captain Hook was always one to jam a lot of information in his letters. As Harry turned to leave his father said

"Oh and Harry, do not read it!"

Harry nodded his head in agreement and left the room rolling his eyes. Once he was far enough from the ship he let out a laugh and opened the envelope. As he was walking his eyes scanned over what it said. Mostly it talked about getting off the Isle and re-uniting an evil villain council. Harry was angry that he had to deliver such a pointless letter. Smee could have delivered this not him in particular. Once Harry reached the last page his eyes scanned over the page sure that it would still be pointless.His mouth dropped and his eyes went wide when reading the last paragraph. He stopped dead in his tracts as he read the line

'That's why I believe our children should be married at once."