It started with a push

*Authors Note*

Hi Guys, so here I am writing again. It's been a while so I may be a little slow and a little rusty so please be patient with me.

I'm hopefully going to avoid being overly cheesy with this story, unlike my others - hopefully.The story is all done in the point of view of the main girl, courtney, unless stated otherwise.

Hope you enjoy :)

P.s. I'm not fantastic at spelling and grammar so I apologize in advance.

*End Authors Note*

"Are you ready yet, Jack?" I yelled up the stairs "we're going to be late"

i sat on the bottom of the stairs with a sigh, I had never known a man to take so long to get ready, i mean like he took longer then me. I'm the one who has to get up on stage and perform in front of my all time favourite band, not him.

"I'm here," he huffed, thundering down the stairs. He was clad in black leather converse, super-skinny jeans, his white pretty reckless t-shirt and fitted black leather jacket. It was times like this, when he had his hair done and was clean shaven, that i remembered just how much I loved him. "Do i look okay?"

"you look great, " I replied with a grin, standing up "how do I look?" i looked into the full length mirror. it was surreal how unlike me my reflection looked. I was wearing tight fit green leather trousers, a fitted black tee (which had a box across the chest which contained the word 'hopeless' and underneath 'romantic') and black shoes with chunky silver heels to them. My hair was cut in a long concave bob with a full sweeping fringe, my make up was minimal bar my deep red lipstick and my eyes had a thin line of black eye liner on and were framed by my thick black lashes.

"Don't be so nervous," Jack said, hugging me from behind.

"I'm not nervous," i lied, and it must have been a bad lie too because Jack spun me around so i was facing him, and bent down (as he was heading on 6'4 and I'm only a measly 5'6 in heels) looking me in the eyes.

"Courtney, you have the most amazing voice i've heard and if they don't love your voice they'll love you, you have an amazing personality! Now give me a smile, hold your head high and your shoulders back," I did as i was told.

"That's my girl," he said with a smile and stood up "ready?"

"As ready as ill ever be, lets go." i just hope he was right and that they would like me, not just my voice but me as a person as well.

"Well here it goes." i thought, swinging the front door open and heading towards his car, with Jack behind me, secretly I think he was as nervous for me as i was.

"Oh yeah and I'm driving" I waved the keys around in my hand and climbed into the drivers side while Jack climbed into the passengers side.