part 11-upside down

#####
Sorry for being late guyz. Was busy with a function. This is not proofread and I apologize for any spelling mistake.  Please read and enjoy..!!

######

Avni felt the world spinning around her. DD's words were ringing in her ears. She didn't even know her husband had a past that was this close to her heart. Somewhere, she felt cheated. But, this can't happen that Neil deliberately hid things from her. He was as much sincere as a husband as a cop. She brushed off her negative thoughts and said to herself "No. I trust Neil". She turned to DD who was cursing himself to put his bhabhi through this.

Avni: Why did they broke up then?

DD: They didn't bhabhi. Seems like destiny has played a cruel game with them.

Avni: I didn't understand DD.

DD: Bhabhi. Even I don't understand what is happening now. They were so much in love. Juhi was declared dead in an accident. Sir was so badly broken after that. But how can a dead person return? Was she kidnapped by the racket? Then what about the accident which happened? I am totally blank bhabhi.

Avni was thoroughly taken back at what she heard. Juhi was Neil's first love just as hers was Neil. Neil has loved Juhi more than anything in this world. Avni was not even able to understand what was Neil going through at that moment. He must be feeling helpless. He can't completely ignore his past and embrace the present. Neither can he do the reverse. More than feeling insecure, Avni shed tears for the extremely hard situation that her husband was now in. Avni looked at Juhi hugging Neil tightly and sobbing out her heart.

Neil: Ju.. Juhi..

Juhi: Neil.. look at god's grace. Even after these much years, you have not forgotten me and when god showed me a way to escape, that way directly reached you.

Neil: Juhi. Ye sab kya hai?

Juhi: I will tell you everything Neil. Thank god that I found you. I love you. I love you so much. Its because of your love that I am alive till now.

Avni felt as if a sword is being peirced on her chest. Her heart bleeded and she clenched her fists in pain. Neil slowly broke off the hug and looked at Juhi. He then looked at Avni. His tears had already dried up. It seemed as if he was grabbing all the broken pieces of his mental stability to put them into places. He could sense something deeply wounded inside him. But he could not fall weak at this time when his past and present had to be balanced. Neil could see Avni tearing up into pieces. Avni slowly stepped back away from them.

Neil: Avni. Come here.

Avni looked at him and slowly walked to him to stand beside him. Juhi questioningly looked at him.

Neil: Juhi. Let me introduce you to an important part of my life. She has been my pillar of support. She stayed by my side always. My friend and..

Before Neil could complete Avni cut his sentence.

Avni: and best friend..

Neil understood what she was trying to do. Within minutes Avni was thinking of his happiness ignoring hers. Juhi wiped her tears and smiled at Avni and forwarded her right hand.

Juhi: Hai! Neil told this much about you. Iam sure you are a great friend. Ithni aasani se mera Neil kisi pe bharosa nahi kartha..

Avni mentally flinched at "mera Neil". But, she smiled back and gave her right hand into Juhi's.

Juhi: tumhara naam?

Avni: Avni.

Neil held Avni by her shoulder and said.

Neil: Poora naam tho batha do. Sirf Avni nahi Juhi.. she is Mrs.Avni Neil Khanna. Meet my wife..

Juhi looked at them in horror and withdrew her hand slowly.

Juhi: Neil. Is she your wife?

Neil: yes Juhi. My parents wanted me to move on and I did. Even now, I don't regret it.

Juhi was taken aback. Somewhere she felt her rights were being given to someone else. But she was not a girl who faught against her destiny. Juhi looked at Neil holding Avni tightly.

Juhi: You love her.

Neil: Yes. I do. And we'll talk things later. I need to get you to some safe place. I will get you justice and punish those who are responsible for the torture you underwent. I promise you.

Juhi couldn't speak any further. She nodded in a yes blankly. Ali who watched everything silently agreed to accomodate Juhi at his home with Nanno. Juhi silently accepted their decision and went with Ali. DD looked at Neil in admiration. Avni kept on  staring at Neil. This was not an easy decision for Neil. Then howcome he said the truth of him being married to Juhi just like that? Was she missing something?

Neil: Avni. Chalo.

DD: Sir. I want to ask you..

Neil: I know both of you have much questions to ask. But, not now. DD.. work is on for us.

Avni: Neil..

Neil: Avni.. ghar chalo. Jo bhi baath hai hum karenge. Now just calm down and Iam sorry that I didn't tell you about Juhi before. Ab please ghar chalo.

As Neil walked forward with Avni, he slowly turned to DD and signalled him to call him. DD understood " kuch tho hai jo sir ke dimag mein char raha hai". DD nodded in a yes, saluted him and left the place.