part 29-(Mr.Vikas Pandit)

####
Sorry yaar... not well even now! Bahot dard ho raha hai.. so its a short update just to keep the story moving. This is just a throwlight on how Mr.Pandit is...
Hope to get back soon on track...
Miss ya guyzz..

#######

Somewhere in the streets of Mumbai, a dim light shone above a table. A middle aged man slammed his right hand on to the table harshly as if to punish himself.

VP: How? How could I do that? I hurted my own son. He is in hospital. What will I do without him? I have to go to hospital stealthily. I will have to make sure he is fine.

Mad in anger and stubborn in nature, Vikas Pandit was an intelligent man. A man of substance and determination fighting against each and every ounce of goodness in the society for his own survival. He guided his wife in women trafficking to sell them off for money. He was a member of dangerous drug dealings ruining the present and future of the country. He believed in setting up his own world of power. But never ever did his name was mentioned anywhere related to these activities. He made his wife act like a shield for him even though that meant she could lose her life for him. He never had emotions in his heart for anyone. He wanted Rahul back just as his companion. He was too evil as a monster to even have feelings for his little son. Rahul could be of a huge help to the police to track him which he didn't want to happen at any cost. He needed to act quick to escape into darkness never to be found out again. And he was ready to take drastic steps....