part 2- Where is Avni?

Neil in his car..reached Neela ma's house and rang the bell..
The door flung open. He hoped to see Avni.. but it was his Neela Ma..

Neela ma: Neil...!! Kahan the thum? Where did u go suddenly?
Neil: Neela ma.. trust me I din write ny letter..
Neela: i know neil. Someone has badly played a game.. But for now u need to handle Avni.. and only you can do that.. She is in her room..go..

Neil ran to Avni's room. He badly needed to convince her tht he didnt do such a thing. But somewhere in his mind he thought.. nahi..avni mujhpe bharosa karegi..
Neil searched all over in the room for Avni. He opened the door of wash room ..checked in evry single room ..kitchen..balcony... His Avni was nowhere to be found. He started panicking.. he thought to himself.. "where the hell is she..? Why does she do this with me evrytym? "

Neil: neela maa... Avni is not hre.. i checked evrywhere.
Neela ma: eh? What are u saying neil? I myself put her to bed. She is not there?
Neil: no neela ma.. i think she went out once you went to ur room. She is not even picking up my calls..
No no..i cant fall weak... Ma please be here and let me know if she comes back. I will.keep trying her phone.. i wil find her and get her back to you. Please dont worry and stay here.. aapka neil hai na.. kuch nahi hoga use..trust me..
Neela ma(sobbing): how can i be so carelss??! She was so badly hurt..i shud hav stayed with her..neel..please gt hr back.. i wil do as you say..

Assuring neela ma.. Neil ran out to his car and drove like a mad person. He kept on trying her phone. While he recollected the moments spent with her, somethng came to his mind...

...(FlashBack)...
A morning when Neil was getting ready to go to police station, he saw Avni getting ready in a hurry.. he grew curious ..
Neil: Avni..!! Why r u in such a hurry? Kahin jaana hai?
Avni: nahi tho.. iam so damn hungry.. kahi jaana nai..bas kuch khana hai..
..Neil giggled ..
Neil: really? You cant stay hungry at all na? Okay..lts go out to Chamko Cafe. We'll have your poha..
Avni: na.. breakfast is ready here.. evryone is waiting for us. It wont feel good if we go out. We'll go tomorrow.. and by d way poha is my favrte..not urs.. whats ur fav by d way???
Neil: mujhee? I love bhindi..matar paneer ..with makhan wala roti..
Avni: itna heavy khana?? And all togethr??
Neil: yea..! And still iam fit.. you eat poha and still.. (he just realised what he said and ran out of room to escape a pillow that Avni threw)
Neil: sorry sorry.. !! Come down if u want fud..

..aftr fud Neil went to police station..
Avni thought of making Neil's fav food and surprise him for lunch. She took neela ma's help and finally started off to Neil's office.

At police station, Neil got an information about Dayawanti Mehta rejoicing in jail. He was curious and thought " a woman like her can never reform. She cant be happy in jail. If she is enjoying and behaving well in jail there must be some plan going on in her mind.. he thought back to his last visit to her jail when she said "you cant stick on to ur wife evryday.. kabhi tho wo akeli hogi.. aur wo uske liye kaafi bhari padega..". Neil thought of calling Avni just to be sure she is safe. He called Avni..

Avni on seeing Neil's call purposefully didnt pick it up since she was going to meet him within 10 mintes. He kept on calling and she ignored them all. She didnt want to spoil her surprise in any way...

Neil grew more restless. He couldn't handle the thought of Avni being in some prblm. When he was rushing  out of his cabin, Avni came there all of a sudden ...
Avni : where r u goin? All work aftr fud.. see all ur heavy khana is here..
Saying this she moved in and kept the food bag on his table.. she turned to find Neil with his eyes turned red and tears brimming up..
Avni(rushd to him) : kya hua?? Bathao...anything wrong? Are u not feeling well? Maine kuch galat kiya? Or else are you hurt anywhere? Chot lagi hai?
Neil(without letting her speak furthr pulled her into a tight hug): why didnt u take ur phone? Do u even know what I went through? Mujhe laga ki tmhe kuch ho gaya..
Avni was left shocked. He was worried for her...
Avni(slowly broke the hug and looked into his face): woh..lunch was a surprise..and i was on my way.. i thought iam going to meet u widin minutes.. so.. Iam rlly sorry..! Aage se nahi hoga ..
Neil: Avni...listen to me.. both of us dont have a shortage in enemies. And iam a police officer. Criminals are there who hold a grudge against me. They can harm my family too. And in ur case, you have ur own set of prblms too. When Iam away from you, phone is d only way to make sure that yu r fine. Mujhe tension hotha hai yaar.. promise me that no matter what.. even if u are pissed off, you wont ignore my call..
Avni(smiled): promise... Full pakka promise..

...(flashback ends)...

Neil stopped his car with a screach. Neil thought to himself .." Avni never backs off from her prmise.. agar phone nai utha rahi hai.. tho.. is she in some danger..? Oh god Avni! Why did u even go out? I have to tackle this situation serously.. Neil rang up DD.
Neil: DD... Listen to me carefully. Search for Avni immediately. Track her phone and let me know. Make sure that nobody knows about it. Take a few trustwrthy people nd go for it. Iam on my way..."

Neil raced his car to the place where they first met hoping that she would be somewhere near... Neil searched the place thoroughly. He got DD's call which confirmed that Avni's phone was trackd somewhere near this place.
At once, Neil's eyes fell on something fallen on ground...