Part 3: A New Family

˜Three years later˜

The redhead yawned as the sun sparkled in her eyes, its warmth sweetly waking her up. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes; her electric blue eyes hid under her long lashes and squinted eyelids, which were protecting her eyes from the bright sunlight.

She stood up and stretched her upper body, a pleased grunt escaping her lips as her bones cracked and her muscles started waking up from their sleepy states.

The girl did the same thing to her legs, then sighed happily as a grin made its way to her tanned face. It was time. Time to start Hogwarts and meet her twin brother. She had been waiting for three years.

The girl stepped outside and started a walk through the forest -the famous Forbidden Forest around Hogwarts- to get ready for the day.

She started mumbling words that could not be understood, as they were too quiet even for a person that was right beside her. Then, her mumbles started loudening and after a few minutes, she was talking in her normal voice to herself.

"JD, it's time. Just be yourself, and don't worry." she said, but her eyes were as blank as if she wasn't alive.

Then, her eyes sparkled with life again. She groaned frustratedly, resting her palm on her face. She chuckled nervously.

"I'm overreacting. It's just my brother that I haven't seen in... Seven years." she sighed. "Who am I kidding, I'm gonna mess up." She walked with her head down to her tent and packed all her stuff, including her tent, and took out her wand. She had gotten it after breaking out of the so-called Hell of an Azkaban, and had started using it after disabling her Trace - she didn't know how she'd done it, but she'd done it after all- which made her nearly untraceable.

Justice Destiny looked at the forest once again, then waved her wand and chanted these words:

"Magia maximum omnium fugere ad turris fortissima omnium (Magic, the greatest of all; fly me to the tower, mightiest of them all.)" Magic, a colourful mist, turned around her like a she was the centre of a tornado, then her feat lifted off the ground and she was carried to the tallest tower at Hogwarts.

The wind slowly dropped her off the ground of the tower known as the Astronomy Tower, then backed off and left the tower, JD waving behind it.

There was a deep cough so JD turned around, and saw a fairly old man staring at her with wise eyes. He had a long white beard that would win "The Beat Beard" if there was something like that, and long messy hair that matched colour with his beard.

"Hello," he said softly. "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Justice grinned.

"You must be the Headmaster of this school. I'm Justice Destiny Weasley." The old man's eyes sparkled with recognition.

"Isn't it dangerous for you to be here?" he said thoughtfully. "I can call the Ministry right now, and tell them you're here."

"But you won't," said the girl with a sure attitude. "I know you won't." Dumbledore raised an eyebrow.

"And how can you prove that?" he asked, eyes twinkling with interest.

"By staying right here," the girl said with determination. "And waiting for you to do it, and prove me wrong." She just stood there, staring at the man, daring for him to call the Ministry.

Instead, he clapped.

"You are one wise girl, determined and sure too," he said, his eyes sparkling with something Justice couldn't understand. "Those create a very good personality for you."