Ch5 no choices

'Thoughts'
Author
Enjoy!
Rin's POV:
He grabbed me and pulled me against his chest making me freeze. This lasted a second as I immediately pushed him away and stood up but gasped in pain as my wounds began to hurt. Minato began to mumble to himself before standing up also, his eyes looked clouded and a bit glossy.

He began to walk forward as I backed up a bit uneasy. My legs begin to shake as I tried to force myself to not push him and run. I then thought, 'This was a broken man whom had lost the love of his life and is burdened to raise his son alone with a random person. Which is me, This all happened on the same day of the attack of the nine tailed fox. More stress, and I know the pressure of keeping his son safe would be greatly, since his son is the jailer of the nine tails. This man would crack soon, but I had hoped it would not be now'

Minato has cornered me into a wall, my back pressed against it hoping it would magically go further away so that I can escape. But of course it didn't, my hands pressed up against my chest as I began to talk

"N-Namikaze-San, please stop and back away" my voice coming out timid, making me curse myself. It seemed this went in and out his ears as if it was wind. He still approached me. I swallowed thickly realizing my situation, this man can either lash out at me, do unspeakable things, or I'd be forced to make him back down. His hand reached out towards me and instinctively, I closed my eyes crossing out the last situation.
.
.
.
'Nothing came? No hitting? No pinning? No sobs of a broken man? Nothing.'

I opened my eyes to see Minato's hand an inch away from my face making it look like he was going to grab me. I then saw the other hand grabbing tightly onto his wrist. I looked at the person that had saved me to be shocked,

It was Kakashi....

My body had stopped shaking as I sighed in relief, before Kakashi's voice had spoken up from behind the anbu mask,

"Sensei..... please snap out of it...." his voice came out gruff and slightly pained. This had seemed to instantly snap Minato out of his grief trance making me think 'that's all it took'

Minato blinked looking at Kakashi, confusion settled on his face before looking at his hand, then at me. He realized the situation and softly whispered

"Let go"

Kakashi has done so, Minato rubbed his wrist slightly before glancing at how I looked.

In his eyes I can probably guess,

My hands were of course tightly clenching my chest as my legs were slightly bent, I saw in his eyes that my face showed pure terror. He frowned slightly at my appearance, he sighed a large puff of breath. Kakashi has sensed my tension before giving an idea,

"Perhaps she should stay with me here in the living room, it would be easier for you and I, Sensei" he continued "you should rest Sensei...."

Without hesitation, Minato nodded and turned before glancing back at me once. Then went upstairs and into his room. My muscles relaxed as I let out the breath I haven't realized I've been holding in. Kakashi had glanced at me before saying

"You should sleep on the couch"

I nodded and went towards the couch, I laid down and used my arm to rest my head down. I curled into a ball slightly, I sighed once more putting the incident in the back of my head and closed my eyes....

Before drifting off into sleep, I felt something being placed on top of me. Warmth I had felt as I slept...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning came, I woken up seeing a blanket on me as I looked at my surroundings. Kakashi was no where to be seen. I sat up before yawning and stretched my limbs before hearing a satisfying pop. I rubbed my eyes slightly then began to fold the blanket and fixed the couch a bit. I checked the time 6:00,

Surprisingly Naruto hasn't woken up, I can sense his chakra from upstairs. I should probably start breakfast. As for Minato, I did not want to think about him as the incidents from yesterday replayed in my mind.

I began to set everything in the kitchen to start cooking, first baby food.

I placed hot water into the pan heating it up then grabbed the formula mixing it in the baby bottle, I placed the baby bottle in the pan standing up in the water. I began to prepare the next pan to make breakfast. I felt as if I was being watched but didn't put much thought into it since I knew anbu would be surveying what I'll be doing 24/7.

I cracked to eggs before mixing it up in a bowl adding some spices. Then placed it into pan hearing the small sizzle. I took out the baby bottle from the pan and checked the temperature by pouring a drop onto my hand. Perfect.

I folded the egg that seemed to have cooked quickly.

After a while,

Breakfast was finished, I set Minato's plate of food on one side of the table while I set mine on the other... a bit farther away. I placed Naruto's baby bottle next to my plate as I then heard soft cries and a voice saying

"There there....papa is here"

'Just in time' I thought as I saw Minato walking down with Naruto in his arms crying. I sighed a bit before awkwardly reaching my arms out for Naruto. Minato has took notice of the tension between him and I. He simply gave Naruto to me as I cradled the baby in my arms. I began to hum a small tune and grabbed the baby bottle.

Naruto instantly took the baby bottle into his mouth. I smiled a bit seeing him stare at me with big doe eyes. I had felt Minato's stare as he began to eat, he then said

"Thank you for the food! It's delicious!"

It was rather awkward but I replied

"It was no problem...."

When Naruto was finished I placed him on my should and slightly patted his back before hearing a *burp*

I then placed him on my lap and began to eat my breakfast as he looked curiously at the food.

Once I was finished I made a move to take my plate with Naruto in my arms before a hand stopped me. Minato has took my plate saying

"It's alright I'll clean this up"

I nodded and carried Naruto with me to the couch.

"Today.... we'll be buying you some clothes and supplies for Naruto...." Minato's words trailed off before he spoke up once again, "Kakashi will be with you.... I won't be joining, I'll be home pretty late as well...."

I simply nodded not trusting my voice, it seems I have no choice anyway.....

Naruto began to stare at the ground before placing his hand into his mouth.

'Ah' I thought as I took his hand away from his mouth expecting him to pout but instead giggled as he tried again and I did the same. This went on before he gave up and cuddled against my chest

I breathed out a sigh

'Guess I have no choice'
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N I have started writing chapters. But it will take a while for me to finish and publish them.