Tora the cat

Naruto growled as he searched the dark ally for the cat he and his team are supposed to capture. ' this is the third time this week I've had to catch that cat and each time she gets smarter ' he thought angry. He had nothing against the cat really he didn't but the cats owner kept making stupid requests each time it escapes and it had good reason to escape.

Naruto was tempted to pretend he didn't find her and return to his team.

" I found her ! " screeched Sakura though the mic scudding Naruto ears to ring. " damnit ! Not so loud bitch ! " he hissed out, " now naru that's not how you talk to your teammates and to a lady " said Kakashi over the mic , " Sasuke decided to ignore the conversation and just listen.

" what lady ? " Naruto asked clueless as Sakura screamed and Kakashi sighed while reading his porn. " Naruto cut it out and head toward Sakura and retrieve the package , you to Sasuke " Kakashi ordered as the two finished arguing.

Naruto decided to walk slow wanting to let  tora the cat have as much freedom as possible.
( I think it was tora correct me if I'm wrong)

( time skip )

" we couldn't capture tora the cat " Kakashi concluded his report to the third hokage who watched the team closely. Sasuke and Sakura were covered in cat scratches and clothes slightly dishelieved while Naruto seemed untouched.

" I see well " he was interrupted by Naruto, " when you going to give us a real mission jiji ? " he asked. " Naruto ! You can't disrespect the hokage ! " Sakura screamed once again forgetting. Naruto ignored her.

" I'll show you how to get paperwork done faster if you give us a higher ranking mission " Naruto smirked as the third eyes widen. " you can't bribe the hokage naru-" began Kakashi but the wise old man was over the desk in a heartbeat.

" deal ! " he exclaimed as Naruto smirked in victory as the secret anbu and team 7 gaped. " great.... shadow clones " he answered as the third stared before banding his head on the wall for not thinking of that. ' it was so simple! Thirty years of this and now I figured it out one foot on the grave ' he thought ( not sure how long he had been hokage )

" alright I've got a c rank mission that I was going to give to the next team but decided you can handle it " he said after twenty minutes of head wall banging .

" you will be guarding a bridge builder by the name of tazuna on his way home " he explained as team seven listened. " bring tazuna in " sarutobi ordered the secretary who nodded and left, five minutes later she entered with an old man behind her who smelled of liquor.

' disgusting ' Naruto thought.

" these brats are my guides ,two Emos and a pinky " the drunk slurred as all three glared and Kakashi sweat dropped. " well this is what you get , take it if leave it " warned Naruto as his eyes flashed scarlet red , only tazuna saw it and gulped deciding not to say anymore. Something was off with this kid like he was dangerous?

" alright well now that settled , we meet in a half a hour at the front gates" spoke Kakashi as everyone nodded and went there separate ways.