Part 22 - Baby Fever

*Katherine's POV*

Six Months Later...

I stand there looking at myself in the mirror, I'm getting so much bigger. I feel like I'm carrying a watermelon around with me, but feel blessed at the same time. All this pain with swelling and sickness will all be worth it in a few months time, Prince comes up behind me with a smile on his face. Wrapping his arms around me, his hands resting on my large baby bump. He's been so great these last six months, taking care of me, his contract with Warner Bros. hasn't ended as of yet but it will soon.

Will has been a huge help too, when Prince had to work Will has been with me. I don't know who's more excited for this baby...me and Prince or Will. Will's grown an attachment already and the baby's not even born yet, we've decided we're not going to find out the sex until the baby is born, we want it to be a surprise.

"You look gorgeous, if I hear another whale comment come out of you I'm taking away your coloured popcorn." Prince smirks.

My jaw drops as I gasp.

"Rude. I wasn't going to say anything of the sort." I scoff.

"No but you were thinking it though." He chuckles.

"Okay you got me there." I roll my eyes.

He turns me around to face him.

"Stop it. Don't be so negative on yourself, even Will thinks you look beautiful and he doesn't even think straight." He says.

I laugh, he's got a point. Will doesn't care about anyone knowing he bats for the other team.

"Speaking of the queen, when's he coming over?" I ask.

"He should be here any minute, so get yourself downstairs." Prince says.

I take his hand and walk downstairs with him, and right on queue Will walks into the lobby. Holding bags, I squint my eyes.

"You brought more things for the baby? I hope you know that even we don't know the sex..." I say.

Will smiles as he puts the bags down.

"Oh I know. All of these things are unisex, the clothes, blankets, toys." He nods.

Prince chuckles, patting Will on the shoulder.

"You've got more things than we have for the baby." Prince says.

Will looks at him, his eyebrows knotted together.

"Is that bad?" He asks.

I giggle.

"Some would probably say to you that's an unhealthy attachment but we say it's cute. Come sit with us, my feet are killing me." I take Wills hand and lead him into the living room, Prince following behind us.

I sit on the couch and Will sits beside me, his head laying on my stomach. I roll my eyes playfully, he's such a softie.

 I roll my eyes playfully, he's such a softie