Part 12 - The Most Damaged

*O(+>'s POV*

Three weeks later...

It's been three whole weeks since Katherine has left, I'm going out of my mind here. I get that I stuffed up, I really do, I do know that I could lose her forever and that honestly scares me. I've tried all I could but nothing is working, I've tried calling her but she isn't even staying at her office, I tried going to Billie's but Billie said she hasn't seen her...so I don't know where she even is. Amy or Billie won't tell me where she's gone, they were sworn to secrecy to not say anything.

I haven't worked in those three weeks when I usually work everyday, Katherine would have been happy about that considering we don't get to spend much time together as of late. I've just been locked in this house trying so desperately to get her back while sleep deprivation is kicking me in the ass...I hear a knock on the door and jump up, practically running towards it. My heart racing, but goes back to normal once I see who it is.

"Well...don't you just look like doo doo on a stick?" Jerome sighs.

"Rome? What are you doing here?" I ask

"We were talking often then you started to ignore me. Then I knew something was up." He states, walking inside.

I close the door and follow him.

"What are you talking about man?" I ask.

"You're always out playing somewhere...every week. The media follow you around, the fact that you haven't been spotted anywhere or Katherine for that matter in nearly a month says something." He says.

I cross my arms.

"Yeah? And that says what?" I ask with a little attitude.

"Trouble in paradise." He responds in the same tone I used.

I scoff, walking over to sit down in the living room. Jerome takes off his coat and sits beside me.

"You look like shit, she isn't even here and the place is a mess...you're a mess." He says giving me a serious look.