Part Six - We'll Erase The Naughty Bits

***Just a little heads up, shits about to go down. I think the name of the chapter says it all...I can't believe I'm saying this but I say it anyway because there's always at least one person who doesn't like 'Mature/Sexual Content'...if you're that person then scroll as fast as you can and skip this chapter. Save your poor eyes while you still can. Don't say I didn't warn you and don't hold me responsible if you actually read this. Otherwise, sit back, relax and turn on the air conditioning because it's about to get hot.***

*Katherine's POV*

The Next Day...

I went back to my own apartment because it's the start of the week, I have a project to work on for my client. I'm already at my office working on it and I've been here since 4:30am, I'm not even the least bit tired. Four cups of coffee will do that to you, it's now 11:30am and Amy walks in from running errands for me.

"Hey, Katherine. So I put the orders in for those exotic fabrics for you. They should be here in the time you want it." She says walking through the door with her clipboard.

I look up at her and smile.

"Thank you so much Amy. Where would I be without you?" I ask her with a sigh.

"In a fetal position in the corner surrounded by your fabric samples and balls of scrunched up drawings while listening to Michael Jackson's 'Man In The Mirror'." Amy says with a little too much confidence.

I raise an eyebrow, about to come back with a smartass remark but then realise she's right. I literally cannot do my job without her, I can't be her boss without her.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I don't know why that song makes me so sad, it's meant to be positive right? Making the world a better place starting with yourself?" I ask.

Amy laughs.

"Yes. I think you just listen to it when you're down in the dumps." She says.

I shrug my shoulders and continue drawing, this meditation room is coming along nicely. I've already done the drawing for the living room and the terrace, just doing the meditation room now.

"Wow you're really stuck into this. You've nearly finished drawing up the last room for this house." She says.

"Yeah. Once I've got my mind set on something I can't really seem to stop." I say.

"Even if you're man is here to whisk you away from working your behind off since 4am?" I hear a familiar deep voice from the entrance.

Amy and I look up and see Prince standing there.

"Oh hey! What are you doing here?" I ask, walking over to him

"I was in the neighbourhood." He smiles.

"Were you now?" I smirk, crossing my arms.

He looks down at his feet.

"No. I came by because I wanted to know if you wanted to accompany me to a photo shoot this afternoon." He says.