tears and betrayal

It had been a few weeks since you were rushed to the infirmary. EJ wouldnt let you leave under the grounds you had loss too much blood and had to regain in. You'd hasnt seen jeff. You were to ashamed to look at him. So whenever he'd come in youd pretend you were sleeping. Today was the day you had decided to speak to him...besides, you had something to tell him.

EJ walked in

"Y/n..you may go now "

You smiled and sprung up. You couldn't wait to see jeff. You thanked EJ for his help and began looking for him.

You were informed he went out killing so you just sat down and played video games with Ben.

"Why so smiley y/n?" Ben asked

"I have something to tell jeff. I can't wait. It's gonna be great!"

"What's the big suprise?" He smirked under his controller.

"Well...im...pregnant"

Everyone turned to her.

"Congrats! We're gonna have a baby killer who we can all raise to fight and kill properly" slender cheered which made you laugh.

Jeff stormed in grumbling. He didn't even bother looking at you. Storming up to his room.

You got up confused and quickly followed.

"Jeff?"

"What is it y/n?"

"Are you pissy?"

"I RAN into someone thats all"

"Oh..."

"Good to see your okay tho my love" he said as he pecked your cheek.

You smiled but turned away.

"I have...something I wanna tell you...."

"What is it?"

As your back was turned you didn't notice his eyes fade to a deep yellow, no longer was his mind jeffs.

"I'm pregnant and I can't wai-"

"WHAT?!"

"i-i .."

"Get out y/n!!! I don't want a fucking baby you gross whore!!!"

You flinched. Your eyes pileing up in tears. Your heart beating fast.

"Jeff..can we talk about this.." you paused. Feeling a sharp blade dig into your neck.  You yelled out in agony and ran out the room crying your eyes out. Running out of the mansion you promised yourself you wouldn't look back.

Meanwhile Jeff, was now unconscious..