"You'll be fine." I say as he nods a little, I think he was more scared than anything. He hated meeting new people or anything new for that matter, but as soon as he got accustom to someone he'd latch onto them like a leach.

"Bruuuuuuuuuu, there goes the knife, straight into the heart! And they die!" I say, retuning my attention to Damon who started to whine, Julian scowls at me as I dive the spoon straight into Damon's smiling mouth.

"Stop with the violent themes!" He scolds angrily, shorting daggers into my skin with his glare. "Be normal and do trains or planes."

"He likes knives and bombs." I argue as Damon giggles at the words. "He's going to be a great fighter."

"He's going to be violent." Julian corrects while I just swat him away, ignoring his warnings. I was on a path to make Damon the greatest alpha that ever lived and if he was a bit violent, even better. We already talked to Levi about it and he said he didn't want to be Alpha, he just wanted to live in the pack with us.

"Thank you so much for the breakfast Levi." Julian says pressing a kiss to his forehead once we finish cleaning up, "let's get ready quickly so we can reach to the airport in time." He finishes, making him nod as he rushes off to get ready. "Give him here."

"No." I say holding Damon tightly as his little fingers kept poking my face like a cushion.

"We don't have time for this Aiden, give him to me." He growls as I take a few steps back, maybe I could make a run for it. "If you even try it you'll spend the entire night with your hand." He warns making me freeze, I stare at him before groaning loudly and handing Damon to him, who smiles widely once in Julian's hands.

"You're sick." I say as he smiles proudly while Damon tugs on his hair a bit.

"Whatever, just go get ready while I bathe him." He says before disappearing.

I throw on a cleanish shirt and my usual jeans before squeezing myself into my boots, I head to Levi's room to see him already dressed and coloring on the floor.

"You're getting better." I say sitting besides him, he smiles at me before returning to his work. "You know nobodies going to hurt you there right?" I say making him freeze, he peaks up at me with blank eyes, that held a shimmer of fear behind them.

"They might." He whispers quietly as he sits up to look me straight in the eye.

"That's true." I say making his heart race a bit. "But what do you do if they try to?" I ask making him smile.

"Hold my hand like this and hit the middle of the neck as hard as I can." He says proudly putting his palm out flat.

"That's my boy." I say smiling proudly as Julian calls for us to leave, insisting that we'd be late even though we had two hours to get there.

"Dad." Levi calls before I can leave the room.

"Yeah bud."

"Thanks." He says making me smile once again as I take his hand in mine.

"Anytime."
We leave his room together to find Julian waiting anxiously in the elevator with the bags already and Damon on his hip. We make it to the car quickly, bucking both the boys into their car seats before heading off towards the airport.