Chapter 33

Hehehehe

So there used to be another image here but Wattpad said it was inappropriate ^ so I put another one of Juli instead - hopefully, they stop putting a big caution sign on the book now.

Julian's P.O.V

Congratulations! - I shoot out from under Aiden's arm as a million and one voices come crashing into my head all at once.

"Jesus!" Aiden exclaims from next to me while squeezing his head in pain as everyone through the link starts laughing. I block them out immediately before lying back down letting out a breath as Aiden lies back down with me.

"I forgot about that." He says shifting his head my way.

"Me too." I mutter yawning slightly as he pulls me into him.

"Morning." He says before kissing me lightly.

"Morning." I say smiling as we stare at each other with buoyant eyes. I feel my heart banging against my chest as I shamefully anticipate what's to come.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks suddenly before sliding out of the bed. I sit up against my elbows, narrowing my eyes as I watch him walk into the kitchen. He moves swiftly around the space smiling happily to himself as if he were on top of the world.

I take myself and my muddled head to the bathroom and turning on the tap, dousing my face in cold water.

You did it! You actually did it without me you sneaky little thing! - I wince slightly as Isabel's voice comes crashing into my mind. I blocked the link with the now very large pack, but Isabel was a Selsa so I had a special one with her that I rarely used.

It's too early - I say simply as I push my hair out of my eyes.

It's never too early Julian. So how was it? - She squeals in my ear

I don't want to ta-

Your stone cold shit doesn't work on me. She says cutting me off. You're a straight guy who had sex with his male mate, you hear how that sounds too. So Julian, seriously asking, how was it?

I sigh as I contemplate letting a ball of gay loving craziness know how my first time with Aiden was. But then again that ball of craziness was one of my closest friends.

I-it was good - I answer nervously, I wasn't used to talking about something so personal.

That bad?

No! It was good, really good actually - I say quickly as I trace my finger over my now upturned lips.

Then why do you sound so disappointed! - She exclaims. If he fucked you right, you'd be so hung up you wouldn't be able to answer.

That's the thing, he didn't .....fuck me.

Wait what?

I bite my lip as I try to decide on a way to explain without having to go through the parts that I'd like to keep to myself.

"Think Julian, think." I mutter to myself as I start to pace the room.

Lost Isabel still here and waiting patiently. She says making me pace even more.