twenty

a bitch wasn't ready !!!! y'all!!!! I stan so hard

///

"Harry Styles, you are a right minx."

Harry was laying across Louis's office chair, skirt rising up with every swing of his creamy, shaved legs. He turned his head, a lazy smile dancing on his cherry colored lips as he looked at Louis' beautiful, laid back stance.

Louis was on the small couch he had in his office, legs spread with a drink of sorts between them; heaps of papers were scattered around him, his curvy handwriting filling in the lines. His dress shirt had the first few buttons unbuttoned, his navy blue tie hanging loosely around his neck. Louis ran his hand through his soft fringe, massaging lightly to relieve the stress from of all of his work.

"Are you okay, Lou? Anything I can do?"

Louis watched as Harry nearly fell while trying to get up to give his full attention to the stressed looking Louis.

"Honestly, I just need someone to rub my head or something, maybe bring me pain pills?"

Harry nodded and walked towards Louis' desk, pulling the ibuprofen from his drawer. He slid two into Louis' hand that Louis downed quickly with the drink he already had.

Harry rubbed slowly at Louis' temples, massaging into his hair and back. Louis hummed happily and leaned into the touch.

"Hm, you're so good to me, baby."

Harry smiled as Louis grabbed one of his hands and kissed the palm. It was gentle, cute and overall wonderful and filled Harry with absolute joy.

"You're working too much, daddy, you need a break."

"I can't take breaks, my love."

Harry pouted, hands still threading though Louis' soft hair.

"And why not."

Louis turned to look directly at Harry rather than speaking with him facing away. He pulled Harry down into a quick kiss, a sweet soft one.

"Because darling, daddy needs to get his work done so he can get money and spend it on his pretty baby."

Harry blushed, immediately looking down at his vans clad feet. He liked Louis calling him his. He also liked Louis addressing himself as daddy, Harry found it extremely hot.

"I guess, I still want you to take a break though."

Louis hummed setting his pen down, giving Harry his undivided attention.

"How 'bout I fuck you real good after I finish this all hm? How does that sound?"

///

lmao hey you guyssss

Sorry this was short 🙃

did this chapter move a little fast not like the whole thing but like that last line? I feel like it was much considering I don't think I've written them fucking but shittt lets goo

anyway hope you enjoyed!

tell me your thoughts please :)

lots and lots of love
— nayeska 💛