eighteen

y'all my birthday was four (? it was the 6th) days ago and I meant to update then and I didn't smh

I went to an art museum for my bday and it was so nice!!!

///

"You're so sweet Louis!"

Harry giggled sweetly as Louis endlessly complimented the beautiful boy. His hair was tied in a cute bun, hair falling from it due to the length that was not quite long enough.

"You're so beautiful, my wonderful boy."

Harry blushed, the light pink color making it's way onto Harry's pale cheeks. Harry didn't quite believe him; he was dressed in an oversized shirt, which evidently was Louis's, his pants were discarded somewhere in the room- he never liked laying in bed with pants- leaving him only in a pair of white lace panties.

"'I'm not."

Louis looked at him as if he were crazy; how could Harry ever doubt he was beautiful?

"My love, you are. I would yell it off the highest building and whisper it happily in your ear until you believe me. You are much more gorgeous than you believe, dear."

Harry looked at his sock clad feet, twirling his fingers around one another. His cheeks were a beautiful shade of pink, matching the slight gloss that painted his lips.

Louis wanted to constantly kiss him and tell him how beautiful, how wonderful he truly was.

///

Louis didn't know how got him in a room full of his coworkers and Harry as his date. Harry was sat happily on the lap of the man he has developed a bigger crush on, swinging his legs slightly.

"Lou, I'm bored," Harry huffed, grumpy he wasn't getting Louis's full attention.

Louis continued to talk to one of his coworkers, ignoring Harry's remark. His hands were placed on Harry's waist, rubbing his hips softly.

"Lou, pay attention to me," Harry said poking Louis's thigh this time.

Louis's grip tightened as he smiled at his coworker who was walking away, their conversation finished.

"Stop Harry."

Harry whimpered as he turned to face Louis.

"I just want you to give me your attention."

Harry moved his hips down subtly, not wanting to get caught but knowing he'd have Louis's attention.

"You're being naughty, baby."

He continued to slowly move in his lap, not listening to Louis.

"You know what happens to bad boys, dear?"

Louis moved closer so he could whisper in his ear.

"Bad boys get punished, darling."

///

There was an excessive use of pet names and this chapter wasn't even long wtf

I'm so bad at this ?¿?¿

Okay but school starts on Thursday (which is technically tomorrow since today is Wednesday bc it's 1 am so yeah) and I'm not ready it's so hot and I gotta walk all around the campus rip

reminder: I still love Louis with all my heart and he's literally the cutest I'm sobbing

anyway hope you enjoyed!

tell me your thoughts :)

lots of love
    — nayeska 💛