«16»

"Mad? Mad! I'm fucking peeved!"

Mark flinched at Jack's loud squeal. Good thing Miss Ziegler had left on an errand.

"Jack, you're mad over nothing."

"No I'm not. I'm pissed because you didn't want to tell me something like that."

Mark sighed with a head shake. "Jack..."

"Not changing my mind."

Mark glanced at the door, sliding closer to him. "Will you just listen? I didn't like talking about it. I don't like the subject of my parents dying, less likely the fact that I was there when it happened and was helpless to them!"

Jack silenced, frowning. Mark huffed when he wouldn't talk. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll tell you another secret."

"Oh, yeah? Like what's more knowledgable than that?"

Mark smirked, giggling. "Remember that other boyfriend I said I was with before you?"

Jack nodded. "Well... My brother thought we were having sex in my room because we were making fun of people with a daddy kink."

Jack snorted, looking away in humour.

"He busted through the door when I literally screamed Choke Me Daddy. He was embarrassed when he found out I was on the top bunk of my bed and my boyfriend was on the bottom bunk."

Jack started giggling. "Choke me daddy? Really? That's something you would say, dumbass!"

Mark shrugged, "Probably."

Jack shook his head, sighing. "I'm sorry I ignored you for three classes..." Mark put a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb and offering a grin. "It's fine. Like I said, your mood swings are normal. You hormonal teenager."

Jack rolled his eyes, smiling. "Yeah, hormonal. Choke me, Daddy."

Mark coughed, choking on his saliva and laughingly coughing. "Wow, absolutely wow."

The door swung open and Mark straightened up, Jack hunching back over to finish his math homework from earlier.

Mark was working on work too... Working on trying not to laugh out loud at Jack whispering weird things in his ear whenever Miss Ziegler wasn't paying any attention. Which was the entire time.